Epilogue

Seven Years Later.
Rathore Mansion.

Arnav entered his brother's mansion to find the entire family staring at something.

They have all gathered at Rudra's mansion for the family weekly get together and Arnav who had an important meeting let a pregnant Pihu and Anu take the lead and he arrived to find the whole family standing still with some trying to his their laughter and others shaking their heads in disbelief.

He followed their gaze to find Rudra and Advay glaring at each other and he sighed knowing where all this was going.

Rudra caged Khushi around her waist with his arms and Advay held his mother's leg looking up at his father while throwing daggers at him.

"She is my mum. " Advay yelled.

"She is my wife. " Rudra yelled back.

As they both went back and forth asserting their position in Khushi's life.

The constant fight between father and son was due to their overprotective and possessiveness of Khushi who was always left frustrated.

Advay, since he could sit never wanted his father to hug or kiss his mother in front of him and it had always made Rudra complain but it wasn't that they didn't get along, they did and were more like best friends than father, and son but when it came to Khushi, you were mortal enemies and he shook his head worrying if his son will also be like this with him and Pihu when he is born.

"Enough." Khushi bellowed and shook all of them off.

Both looked taken aback at being yelled at but they stared at each other blaming each other for making Khushi angry.

"Enough of your bickering...... Now apologize to each other or else Rudra you will be sleeping in the guest room for a month. " Khushi warned and Rudra looked shocked as Advay smirked at his father being punished not knowing he was about to come. "And you. " His smirk dropped staring innocently at his mother with his hazel eyes trying to coerce her not to punish him. "Boy drop that act...... I am the master of coercion and that face may work on your grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins but it won't work on me...... Now apologize to your father or no bedtime stories and lullabies for you for a month. "

Both nodded and walked up to each other and said sorry in unison and hugged each other.

They turned to Khushi who had a happy smile and they smiled seeing her happy because, for them, they will put aside any enmity as long as Khushi is happy.

"Advay you are five and you better start acting your age and Rudra same goes for you....... Advay, Rudra is my husband and your father and that will never change...... And you are my son and will forever be my son....... I love you both equally and I know you too love each other but this competition between you two has to stop. It hurts seeing you two competing because it makes me feel I am a failure. "

The atmosphere turned serious as Khushi poured her heart out everyone felt her pain.

Rudra moved closer and hugged Khushi and Advay hugged her legs.

"Don't say that mummy....... You are the best mother in the world. "

"And best wife too...... We are never sorry and promise to behave. "

Khushi smiled and scooped up Advay and the trio hugged each other.

A sense of happiness engulfed Arnav seeing the trio hugging each other.

Their lives have been filled with happiness, wealth, and good health, and many children coming their way.

They merged all their businesses into a family-owned group of companies and this made them one of the wealthiest families in the world.

Just like in their previous life, Akash and Payal were expecting twins in two months.

But for him and the others, their lives changed for the best.

He found his love and soulmate in Pihu the girl he helped cover her murder was now his wife and a doting mother to Anupama who now called her mother since they got married six years ago and in four months, they will be welcoming their son into the family.

This brother also got to have Khushi who was the love of his life even though their story started differently and more healthily and they welcomed Advay Singh Rathore five years ago.

Even though he wasn't planned like the other children about to arrive, he was loved by all especially his parent.

Buaji, Mami, and Manohar were not doting grandparents to the children and babysat them when the family wasn't around and Anu and Advay loved them so much and always wanted to be around them.

Most shocking to all of them was the revelation that Garima was the other woman who exposed Arvind Malik's infidelity.

Six years ago before Nani passed away, Isha convinced Arnav and the entire family to meet her one last time and due to Isha, the entire family forgave Nani but unfortunately, she passed away a month later and that was when the family found out she had been battling lung failure for the past six months which she hid from them and forced the home not to reveal it to them.

Everyone was devastated but Isha was there to help the heal.

After Nani's last rites were performed, her private detective revealed that Garima was the woman who exposed Arvind Malik's infidelity exposing her affair with him and it finally made sense to them why Garima was always distant from them.

Shashi divorced her and Payal and Khushi including buaji cut ties with her permanently.

Shashi was devastated finding out about her infidelity and Isha like the angel she was, was always there for him.

Two years later, they married and have been the best parent in addition to Mami and Manohar to all of them.

Anjali on the other hand was never heard of and no one bothered to look for her because they didn't want her venom around them.

Life was good and Arnav was happy they had it all.

Ten years old Anu saw her father and run to hug him and in the process made his presence known.

The family then sat down and had their feast chatting and laughing as fate looked down on them.

She twisted their fate and twisted their truth for them to have their redemption and a second chance at happiness because they all deserved it.

[̲̅T][̲̅h][̲̅e] [̲̅E][̲̅n][̲̅d].

New Story will be up in an hour.

Don't forget the hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.

🎉 Hai finito di leggere 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓮 (𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱). 🎉