Chapter 16

No proofread.

Khushi and Payal entered the Palace and marvelled at it beauty.

They were led to the huge dinning room where the sweets and snacks from Khushi's restaurant was placed on a long table and the sisters turned and watched people walk in and out of the hall in a hurry.

Arnav who was standing upstairs smiled seeing Khushi and he sent a silent prayer to God to help him make all his plans come true.

Arnav smiled widely seeing Akash eating from the order Khushi and Payal brought.

"Wow..... This is delicious. "

They bother turned hearing someone say and Khushi's eyes widened in shock seeing Akash standing in front of them and eating from their order and Payal who was behind Khushi rolled her eyes at this.

Alash felt gazes on him and he lifted his head and smiled seeing Khushi.

"Hey...... You are Khushi Kumari Gupta, the owner of Shaanti restaurant and your sister Payal owns the famous sweet shop in Lucknow. " Khushi nodded slowly and Akash beamed. "Thank God I met you here...... I tasted some of your food a friend of mine order a few weeks back and it was delicious and the sweets was heavenly...... I wanted to met tomorrow for us to have a collaboration but here you are. "

"Wow I never thought my mentor also love my food...... I will be honored to work with you. " Khushi squealed and she and Akash shook hands.

It was at that moment that Akash eyes widened in shock behind his spectacle seeing Payal and he moved closer and slightly pushed Khushi away.

"Hi, I am Akash and you must be Payal!" Akash introduced with his hand out and Payal glared at his hand and back to his face and Payal folded her arms glaring at Akash who was taken aback.

"Yes I know who you are because Khushi won't stop talking about you. " Payal replied rudely and looked annoyed.

Akash was taken aback but then it hit Khushi who realized Payal was jealous of Akash.

"Jiji are you jealous of him? " Khushi asked and both their eyes widened. One in shock and one in confusion.

Khushi laughed and shook her head and walked up to Payal and hugged her waist.

"Jiji I didn't mean to make you jealous of him. "

Payal pushed her hand off and turned away from Khushi.

"I was your mentor until he came along. " Payal threw an angry glare at Akash who smiled amused finally understanding her coldness towards him.

"You will forever be my number one mentor even babuji will be second and he is third...... Stop being jealous and apologize to him. "

Payal refused by melted and nodded seeing Khushi's puppy face.

She apologized for being rude and Akash accepted her apology.

Khushi excused herself to the washroom leaving them to speak about their collaboration with Akash.

Arnav watched them chatting and smiling and he saw Akash drooling at Payal who was now blushing.

Arnav was amazed that his shy brother was able to make a woman bluch because in the past he thought Akash was gay because he never showed any interest in any woman but then again he never really knew him that much but he made sure in this life he knew everything about Akash and Nk who was now a renowned wildlife