Chapter 2

Here is another one for the day and for now please give Arnav a benefit of a doubt.

Arnav was pacing back and forward angry at everything and frustrated that his life was going downhill and he needed to release it and he knew the perfect person.

He walked up to the French door and frown not seeing Khushi or her makeshift bed by the pool.

"Where is that whore? " He thought as he walked out and looked around but didn't find her and he halted and started fuming remembering what his sister told him.

"Shyam is not joining us because he had an emergency. "

He punched the tree and his fist started bleeding.

"That whore is with him........ How stupid of me to think she being married to me will stop her from meeting him...... But what did I expect from that whore who tried to trick me and I like a fool I let Lavanya, a woman worthy of my status go...... I won't spare you Khushi...... You wait and watch. "

He walked into his bathroom and turned on the shower letting the hot water massage his muscles.

He finished and dressed up for bed vowing to expose and get rid of Khushi tomorrow.

The Next Day.

As if karma was out to get Arnav, people were boycotting and burning dresses, suits and outfits bought from AR boutiques and investors were threatening to walk away.

The PR team have tried all that they can but the damage has already been done.

Because of their expertise, they knew someone was intentionally making sure the scandal was being spread wider than its supposed to be.

The entire Raizada family, Aman and the PR team sat in the hallway thinking of a way to curb the damages coming.

"We need something positive and shocking that will be more over the top than this scandal and for now no more controversy surrounding this family or else everything will be ruined. " The head of the PR team said and they all agreed.

Everyone went back to being silent oblivious of the pair of eyes watching them and a secret camera recording everything.

"Akash are you okay? " Payal who was standing beside Akash upstairs asked and Akash nodded without any emotion on his face which sent shivers down her spine knowing he was planning something and he was hiding it from her and it hurt her that he didn't trust her enough to tell her but deep down she knew she deserves it for not standing up for Khushi and allowing the family maltreat her.

"I have an idea. " Anjali squealed enthusiastically as all eyes was on her. "Chote and Khushi's marriage, if we get them married in the most grand fashion this will help improve our image and chote and Khushi will go one their honeymoon to places Khushi likes and take a lot of pictures of her and himself...... He will turn his social media into a relationship goal and then we will explain to the public that we didn't know into details the abuse Navya was facing and thought she was just throwing tantrums....... Arnav and Khushi's relationship will me the perfect way to seal the deal. "

All of them loved the idea except Payal and Akash who were appalled by them and for the first time Payal genuinely felt angry and defensive of Khushi.

"At least that whore is good for something but will she warm up to me after everything I have done to her in the past four months? " Arnav thought sceptically but his ego convinced him otherwise. "She will after all you are a rich man and countless women fall for your charm then who is a pathetic creature like Khushi. "