Chapter 14 long Update

Rudra's Mansion.

In the study of his mega mansion, Rudra was sitting on his bed with a sketch book in his hand and he stared a his drawing with a smile on his face

"Who are you?..... And why did you hunt my dreams last night? " Rudra whispered as he traced his hand over the drawing of a woman.

It was none other than Khushi his love in his previous life which none of them remembered but were connected in their dreams and soon in real life.

"Such mesmerizing hazel Green eyes will hypnotize any man

"Such mesmerizing hazel Green eyes will hypnotize any man. " Rudra chuckled but it dropped as reality set in for him. "But I know you a just an imaginary part of a dream...... You don't exist. "

He looked disappointed and stood up and closed the sketch book throwing it at the corner of the bed and leaving his room to join his mother down stairs.

Only if he knew he was about to meet his imaginary part of his dream soon and through the most unexpected person.

Rudra stared at his mother who was sitting in the enormous living room of the mansion knitting but totally lost in thought.

"Maa? "

Isha jerked out of her thought to find her son staring at her with concern.

"Are you okay? "

Isha nodded with a smiled and tapped the empty space beside her and Rudra sat by her.

"Breaking news ASR's car spotted with significant damage and was also spotted coming out of City hospital with his sister Miss Anjali Singh Raizada..... Was this attempt on his and his sister's life or just an accident....... Stay tuned for more. "

Isha and Rudra stared at the news channel broadcasting Arnav and his family moving out of the hospital.

"Poor boy...... If this is not an accident then it could be an attempt on his life...... He better be careful because it's not easy being a business man especially when he is gain popularity this fast. " Rudra said as he grabbed a handful of his mother's pistachio nuts and threw it into his mouth.