Chapter 13

Small Announcement.

I will be giving daily update until Friday.

I will be taking a little break from Friday because of the holidays and preparations to a family reunion.

I will be back after Christmas Holidays but I will try to see if I can give updates in between when I get the time but it's not guaranteed.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Clearance for all those confused.

Khushi will be paired with Rudra and Arnav will be the Cupid of their love story.

This story is a combination of requests with three plots combined.

1: Shyam  married to Anjali because of revenge.

2: Khushi being with someone else.

3: Arnav as villain/cupid and he will also get his love interest will helping Khushi find love with someone else.

It is clear now.

Back to the story.

Arnav groan in pain at the impact of Anjali's car hitting his and he opens the door and stared at Pihu who looked petrified by what had happened.

Arnav walked up to her limping and asked if she was okay she nodded holding her satchel to her chest with her eyes widened in shock.

Arnav looked up and saw Isha and a young man with a moustache running up to them and his eyes started tearing up seeing his stepmother and Hari Prakash's brother in law standing in front of him.

"Son are you okay. " Arnav nodded and the tears betrayed him as he began to cry taking all of them aback and Isha didn't know what to do.

Arnav weeped with his hand covering his face as he fell to his knees as if finally hit him that he indeed came back in time and had saved not only Pihu, but his stepmother and Hari prakash's brother in law and this has in turn stop his big brother and HP's niece from being an orphan.

He felt a sweet perfume hit his nose and warm arms hug his body.

He knew it was his stepmother and he hugged her crying not caring the upcoming business man was crying like a baby in a stranger's arms.

"Isha ma'am there's is an injured woman in the car. " The driver said and they both stood up and walked up to the car to find Anjali slammed over the driver's seat with her head bleeding.

They all recognized her as Anjali and Isha turned to find Arnav staring at Anjali like a zombie and she took it as he was in shock.

Pihu looked confused seeing Anjali left alone ASR and she looked behind Anjali's car and saw skidmarks behind Anjali's car and then it hit her, Arnav had saved her from being run over by Anjali.

Fifteen minutes later two ambulances arrived and one took Anjali and Isha forced Arnav to go for a check up.

Pihu followed them and they all want to the hospital.

An hour later Arnav was cleared of any internal injuries but was prescribed some painkillers suitable for diabetic people.

Arnav sat down and Isha sat by him and held his hand and smiled at him.

"Am happy you are okay but the lady said something while the doctor was examining you. " Arnav lifted his head and knew exactly what Pihu had told Isha. "She said she is sure your sister was about to run her over but you stopped her...... Is it true? "