Chapter 4.(Long Update)

In a majestic mansion on the outskirts of Delhi stood a man staring at a huge picture frame of a beautiful woman with a garland on it.

His eyes shimmered with unshed tears threatening to fall at any moment when his phone rang breaking his reverie.

He frown seeing the name displayed on the screen and wondered why the person was calling at this time.

"Hello? "

"Boss there is trouble. " The person on the other side replied and revealed everything to him and he was raging like an angry bull.

"Keep an eye and them and make sure you report every little thing you hear when Shyam is not around to me understood. "

The man cut the call and started raging and his threw his phone on the floor shattering it into pieces and the noice attracted his personal assistant who was shocked seeing his boss looking pissed and his phone destroyed beyond repair which didn't surprise him as he is used to it.

He sighed and picked up the destroyed phone and took out the sim.

"What's it this time? " His personal assistant Alex asked as he pulled another phone from a drawer and inserted his sim card into it.

"Alex, those bastards are trying to force Khushi to marry Arnav by using the public and I will die than watch her be pulled back again into a relationship with that demonic man..... We have to move our plans forward....... As much as I want revenge for what they did to my mother, I have to put Khushi first. "

"Well I never thought a day will come where a stranger will be more important to Rudra Singh Rathore than his revenge or his mother..... So this love. " A clipper flew towards Alex and he dodged it and laughed hysterically at his angry boss. "Whether you see it or not, you have feelings for Khushi and it's better you start accepting it like Shyam said. "

Rudra stood up and walked out of the room mumbling cusses at Alex who shook his head and turned to look at the picture.

"Isha maa...... Your son is in love and with a good woman too who unfortunately is being tortured by the disgusting family but I promise you I won't rest until they are both together. " Alex muttered to the picture and the candles surrounding it flickered brighter than ever as if she had given him her permission and he smiled widely.

Road to the outskirts of Delhi.

Shashi stared at Shyam suspiciously, he trusted his daughter but not the man driving and staring at him from the rear view mirror.

He hated himself for not listening to him when he tried to explain his story after he caught Shyam with Anjali then maybe he would have been able to save his daughter from the monster in the form of Arnav singh Raizada and his chameleon family.

He couldn't believe his ears when Khushi told him the entire truth about how Arnav had forced her into a six months marriage contract by blackmailing her with Payal's marriage and as if that wasn't enough he verbally abused and manhandled her while his family nearly killed her.

He felt like failure but knowing that such a powerful man was behind Khushi made him relax but not with Shyam.

As much as he was shocked about the atrocities of the Raizada family, he wasn't in favor of their revenge against the family but part of him understood and he knew if he was to be of any help to his baby girl then he would have to get well soon.

They are on their way to the best rehabilitation and Ayurvedic center in the country all sponsored by this mysterious stranger who was helping his daughter.