Chapter 21

Sorry for the late update, my laptop has been attacked by a virus form a pen drive I used so I had to use my phone.

No proofread.

I will try to correct the mistakes later and from now on I will be using my phone to update.

Now back to the story.

Seven Months Later.

Anjali was standing at the gigantic gate of the Rathore mansion in a cheap and ragged saree with her eyes puffy and looking thin with her collar bones protruding makither look like a witch.

"Please ma'am please leave from here before I have you arrested for trespassing....... Mr Rathore and Mr RAIZADA doesn't want to see you so please leave from here. " The head of the mansion's security yelled at her but she won't barge.

"I won't leave until I see them..... They are my brothers and they will have to help me whether they like it or not. " Anjali cried out determined and the men looked at her disgusted by her audacity.

They knew her story and what she had done to her brothers who had permanently disowned her.

"Kunal? " A feminine voice called from behind and they all turned to find Pihu the fiance of Arnav and soon to be sister in law of their boss.

Pihu walked up to them and signalled them to leave her and Anjali alone but they were hesitant seeing how much Anjali was fuming behind the gate.

Pihu nodded assuring them she will be okay and they sighed and left but stood a close distance incase she needed any help.

"We gold digging bitch..... This is all your fault and those two whores fault. " Anjali yelled.

"No one is to be blamed but yourself. " A familiar voice for Anjali replied from behind and Pihu turned to find her two best friends walking towards them.

"Well look who we have here..... Payal a the dumbo who trapped my cousin Akash and Khushi the slut who trapped my half brother Rudra...... How shameless are you three for living with men you are only engaged to. " Anjali taunted thinking they will be offended but they stared at each other and burst out laughing which pissed Anjali off.

"You are so pathetic Anjali and instead of learning from the mistakes of you grandmothers, here you are yelling at us...... We could have called you bhabhi but you don't deserve it after what you did...... So now please leave from here and stop polluting our happiness with you stench. " Pihu bellowed and Anjali flinched.

Khusho walked closer and stared at Anjali with pity.

"You have loving brothers who would have done anything for you but you ruined it all...... You tried to sell gossip about your brother and pihu and paint her as if she was some gold digger but you underestimated your brothers and cousin and they found out before you lies did any damage but thanks to you Pihu and Arnav are engaged....... As if that wasn't enough, when you found out your story wouldn't sell,you tried to use her brother to ruin their relationship but it failed because Arnav had already asked his permission to date Pihu a month before you tried to paint your brother as some playboy to Shyam but I know he wouldn't have believed you because he is too smart to believe a phony like you........ This should have made you stop but you came to I and Payal knowing our relationship with your brother and cousin to convince them to give you money and when we refused you tried to sell the same story to the media using the made up story you wanted to use to humiliate Pihu and because they loved us, they made it known that we were together to save us for public scrutiny...... See these rings on our fingers. " Khushi lifted her hand showing the beautiful pink and diamond ring on her hand to her and Anjali also stared at the the fingers of Payal and Pihu and saw them adorned with beautiful and expensive looking diamond and emerald rings. "They are not just any rings, they are the rings our loves wanted to give us....... I was shocked when I found out the three of them had bought these rings five months ago together to give to us when  the right time comes and we thank you for making that time come quicker....... You are a horrible woman and am happy Arnav had full custody of Anupama who deserves a loving father like Arnav and an accepting mother like Pihu...... All these months you haven't even ask about her." Anjali scoffed and rolled her eyes.