Chapter 17

No proofread.

Lucknow.
Gupta Residence.

"What nonsense are two spewing?

"What nonsense are two spewing?..... You want to leave us alone and go off to Delhi...... No I won't allow it. " Garima yelled as the girls rolled their eyes at her and Shashi seems lost in thoughts and Buaji glared at Garima.

"They have their own life to live and I trust my daughters to live alone...... Don't you dare forget the sweet shop is famous because of Payal's designs and the improved techniques she uses and look at Khushi when her age mates are clubbing and partying chasing boys from left to right owns the most famous restaurant in the whole of Lucknow...... We should be proud of them for who they are and encourage them to grow more......Working with the chef in Delhi will improve and increase the family's profit and their experience and besides I don't want them suck here forever so I give my approval for them to leave. " Buaji retorted and Garima was shocked by her stance.

Buaji who never let the girls leave home except when they were off to work was encouraging them to go nearly four hundred miles away from home and on their own.

She turned to Shashi and seeing his expression she knew he is with her sister and his words confirmed it.

"Di is right but I will only allow you it if you live in Laxmi Nagar at our old family house..... It's closer to Happy Singh's house and his car shop...... That is my only condition. "

The girls squealed and and rushed up to their father and hugged him making him smile.

Garima had had enough and stood up leaving them alone.

"Why is she so against us moving away and improving the business? " Payal asked confused.

"Ignore her...... We have to start preparations for you to move." Shashi replied and turned to his daughters. "I will handle the shop and Payal will train the workers on her sweet designs and your aunt knows how to manage the restaurant so she will handle that part and am happy we employed hardworking and loyal people ...... So call that chef to come home because I want to have a talk with him. "

Payal and Khushi nodded and they both rushed into the house and called Akash leaving Shashi and Buaji behind.

"Why do you think she is against them moving? " Buaji whispered to his brother but he shrugged at her because he didn't have any clue.

Sheesh Mahal.

Arnav and Rudra were walking around the palace as Arnav showed him everything in it.

Even though Rudra hated his father, he had to admit this house was also part of him and as for Arnav, he was finally coming to terms with the bad memories and fake ones his mother created to make herself look like a saint.