Chapter 1

A woman was dragged into an abandoned warehouse in tears and scared with her hands bounded by duck tape and a sack over her head.

She was pleading with her abductors to spare her but all that they did was yell and laugh at her.

She was then pushed onto a chair and the sack was removed from her head and it was revealed to be none other than Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Her legs and torso was tied to the chair as she cried uncontrollably as they yelled at her to shut up.

One of the men kneeled in front of her and smirked with an evil glint in his eyes and he touched her thigh caressing it which made Khushi flinch.

"I can't wait for the boss's order to kill you but before that I and my men will have a little fun with you..... It been a long time since we all fucked. "

Laughter roared in the warehouse and Khushi started panicking and begging them to let her go.

"I haven't don't nothing wrong...... Please let me go I beg of you. " Khushi cried out and they all laughed at her.

"Bitch we are bad people and begging us won't help....... Our boss wants you dead and ve........ "

Blood and flesh splattered on Khuhi's face as the man speaking to her went limp and fell on the floor motionless as blood oozed out of his head.

She was so numb with shock that she didn't hear the multiple gunshots and bodies dropping on the warehouse floor.

After a few seconds, the gunshots stopped and Khushi looked up dazed to see her silhouette of a man walking up to her and the stranger kneeled and freed her off her bounds.

She started feeling dizzy and immediately she was freed, she fell unconscious and the man carried her out of the warehouse and into a car and then drove off.

Leela Palace Hotel.

The luxury hotel was decorated emaculately for the after party of the best business award ceremony which was hosted by the organizers.

The Raizadas and countless other wealthy family and business owners, celebrities from movies stars to influencer and bloggers we all in attendance and as usual ASR won the most awards in the night at the ceremony making everyone proud of him.

Mami was basking in the attention she was getting from her hypocritical friends for being the aunt of ASR and so was Anjali and Nani except for Akash who had a fake smile on his face to cover up his anger at what his family had done before they left the house to the party.

He didn't want to come in solidarity to Khushi but he knew Khushi will be blamed again if he did and so that was why he was here.

Payal who was new to all this was enjoying the attention the media were giving to her but she was pissed that Akash was more concerned for Khushi than her so she excused herself to the washroom to complain about Khushi to her aunt and mother.

"Hello buaji, I can't take this anymore. " Payal complained to her aunt clearly sounding frustrated and buaji and Garima were taken aback by this.

"Hey nandkishore....... What nonsense are you spewing?....... Do you know how many people will die to be in your position and here you are complaining..... Look at how beautiful you look on TV and you have honoured us after that bad omen disgraced..... Because of this, our respect will soon be restored so why are you complaining. "

"I wish is was that simple buaji..... Even though Khushi is not here, she is ruining everything for me. " Payal complain and one could feel the hatred in her voice.