Chapter 18

Four Day Later.
AR Designs.

Arnav walked into the building for the first time in a week to be greeted by everyone.

He was heading to his office when he heard yelling from a familiar voice.

"Lavanya?" Arnav gritted through his teeth and fisted his hand to control his anger as he walked towards the place the yelling was coming from.

Lavanya and her gang consisting of Pam, Sim and some of the workers surrounding someone but Arnav couldn't see who it was.

Arnav called out to Aman and asked what was going on there but he shrugged not having a clue so Arnav walked up to them and they were all totally oblivious of his presence.

"You bitch..... Do you have any idea how much this cost. " Lavanya yelled as Pam wiped something off her skirt.

Arnav looked down to find coffee spilled on the floor and a broken mug shattered beside it.

"Don't yell at me for your own mistake..... If you have been attentive then none of this would have happened. " Arnav heard the familiar voice and Pam moved towards the person and that was when Arnav saw Pihu and he surprised seeing her here.

"You low class maid..... Do you know who she is and what she can do to you? " Pam chided and Pihu rolled her eyes at them and  crossed her arms looking sassily at them and pretended to be thinking which pissed Lavanya off.

"Let me guess she is the imaginary girlfriend of ASR whom everyone fears because they might get fired." Arnav was shocked by this new information and he started fuming and was about to match up to them but halted hearing Pihu's next words. "Are you all stupid that you believe her lies...... Listen I may not know ASR that much but I doubt in my heart that he will get involved with snobbish and self centered person like Lavanya....... And even if ASR is dating her, he will never miss business with pleasure and will make it known to her........ So tell me something Miss Kashyap,why is is that you always use you dating him to scare people to do your binding and when they refuse and decide to report you to ASR you end up backtracking....... But seriously I can't believe all of you were so fooled by her lies that you didn't see right through her........ It's a shame that AR is filled with such gullibility especially when you all work for a genius like ASR."

Everyone nodded and started whispered amongst each other because they have also noticed that behavior about her but couldn't but it together that she was lying.

They also felt stupid realizing she was right about how Lavanya took advantage of their gullible nature and they all turned on Lavanya including Sim, Pam and her gang of supporters.

Lavanya on the other hand looked like a deer caught in headlights seeing the glares the people she had offended at the office and others she had bullied having doubts on their faces.

She marched up to Pihu and raised her hand to slap her but a muscular hand held her hand stopping her mid way.

Everyone gasped in shock seeing Arnav and Lavanya shuddered seeing Arnav with a deadly gaze on her.

He shoved her making her trip and fall together with Sim and Pam who were standing behind Lavanya and tried to break her fall but the impact was so strong that they both fell together with her.

"You dare lie using my name and harass my employees as well and thought you will get away with it. " He turned to the assistant of Aman. "Suresh take Pihu to my office. " Suresh nodded and dragged a stunned Pihu away as everyone looked on in shock.