Chapter 3

Arnav was pacing back and forth in his room frustrated that he didn't have any improvement with Khushi for the past six days and each time he got closer to her, she yelled at him and this time not even the presence of his family stopped her from yelling at him.

And what annoyed him the most is that Shyam has become close with Khushi which has been noticed by everyone but no one spoke against it because they didn't want to upset Khushi because she was the last hope to save their reputation and bring them back on top.

Akash sat in his office with Payal sitting in front of him.

That day when Khushi arrived, she had no other choice than to tell Akash the truth and as expected he was furious and didn't speak to her for two days but Khushi's recent closeness to Shyam disturbed him and together with Payal they to find out what had changed but Khushi had avoided all of them like a plague.

"I think Shyam is blackmailing her. " Akash rolled his eyes at Payal's words.

"Really Payal........ Khushi is not distressed like she would have been if Shyam has indeed blackmailed but she is rather relaxed around him ....... Something has triggered Khushi to be nice and close to Shyam and knowing Khushi doesn't tolerate any wrong doings, I think it's positive but what could it be? "

Akash sounded so frustrated and run his hand through his hair not knowing how to go about what was happening.

"Nk." Payal cried put with a huge smile on her face and Akash frown.

"Payal for once be serious. " Akash scolded and Payal was hurt but she didn't show it.

"Nk is the only person who can help us find out why Khushi is all of a sudden close to Shyam...... She doesn't trust anyone of us but she trusts Nk. " Akash realised she was right. "We have to call him back before that bastard hurts her. "

Akash nodded and called Nk briefing him on everything that had happened since he left the day after their wedding but Nk revealed something that shocked them.

Laxmi Nagar.

Buaji run up to the door annoyed because someone was constantly ringing the bell and she opened the door ready to lash out at the person but her words got stuck in her throat seeing the person or rather the people standing at the door.

"Bhabhi who is it? " Garima asked from behind as she walked up to her and her jaws dropped seeing the people at the door.

"Hey Nandkishore...... What are you doing here and titaliya what are you doing with this fraud. "

The person were none other than Shyam and Khushi.

Khushi rolled her eyes and pushed buaji aside making her stumble backwards and nearly fell down if it hadn't been for Garima who broke her fall.

Both women looked shocked watching Khushi enter Shashi's room and disappear out of their sight.

They turned to Shyam who had a smirk on his face as she looked around the living room.

"I miss this place. " Shyam mocked with a smirk on his lips and buaji was fuming but Garima was concerned seeing him with Khushi.

Garima rushed to towards Shashi's room but Shyam blocked her and glared at her making her step back.

"Dare you take one step and I will make sure the Raizadas know you all blackmailed Khushi to keep quiet about me and you can kiss your Payaliya's marriage good bye...... Unfortunately for all of you I have nothing to lose and so does Khushi but you will have a daughter who was once rejected and now divorced...... Your choice. "