Chapter 15

Khushi stared at her sister who was driving her to her culinary school in their father's old truck.

She woke up to find the entire family behaving oddly and they tried to pretend to be normal but Khushi knew something was wrong.

She knew they wouldn't tell her so she turned to the one person who would and that was Payal

"Jiji stop the car. " Khushi demanded and Payal who was taken aback but parked by the road side and turned to Khushi. "Why are you all behaving so weirdly? "

"Khushi it's just in that ever active brain of yours....... Now you are getting late..... I have to drop you off and go and buy ingredients for the shop. "

Khushi didn't like the reply Payal gave her but she being already late and Payal having to go to the market stopped her from interrogating her further.

Rathore Group of Companies.
Headquarters, Delhi.

Arnav walked into the headquarters of Rathore group of companies for the first time and was amazed at his brother's achievements

He never had a role model in his past life but now he does in the form of his big brother and he vowed never to walk the horrible path he did in his past life.

"ASR,Welcome to Rathore Groups of Companies my name is Alex the personal assistant of Mr Rathore and I spoke to your PA Mr Mathur and lucky for you my boss is free at this moment but please don't beat around the bush when you met him..... He is a straight forward man. " Alex instructed as they walked to the elevator which is only used by Rudra and clients who meet him.

Arnav was amazed at how modernized the building was.

Stairs were replaced by escalators and they was even elevators at almost every corner of the building and he knew his brother had made it all so that his workers won't be exhausted from walking up and down the stairs and he took notes to improve his buildings as well.

They got to the top floor and silence engulfed the entire floor with only the clicks of their shoes being heard.

A few walk ahead and Alex attached the identification card round his neck on a scanner and his thumb print following next.

This caused the door to open and Alex saw how impressed Arnav was and smiled.

"It's for security measures because boss is a really private person, " Alex whispered as they entered and Arnav marvelled at the decor of the office.