Chapter 10

Two months Later.

To say is was good for Arnav will be the biggest illusion in the world.

He was being sued from left to right and no lawyer was willing to defend him because no one wanted to be associated with him and lose which will go against them.

Lawyers who agreed to work for him were anonymous but it was to help him settle the cases out of court.

Akash has completely cut ties with not only him but the entire family and Mami and Manohar's divorce has also become headline together with the scandal of Anjali's infidelity and his mental illness.

#CursedRaizadas was trending for the past four weeks and it showed no sign of stopping anytime soon.

He had tried to get in touch with Khushi but Rudra's men were there to protect Khushi 24/7 and he couldn't reach her.

He was now broke with a paralyzed grandmother and a disgraced sister and also the possibility of him going to jail was inescapable.

Everyone he knew had turned their backs on him and his rivals were mocking him left and right with no mercy.

He knew he was getting his karma but his obsession with wanting Khushi was becoming more deadly as the day passes by.

Anjali has been deserted by all her friends including Mohit who warned her to stay away from him because he was trying to win back his wife and family who wanted nothing to do with Anjali and this pissed her off especially when Mouni filed for divorce, she thought that was their opportunity to be together but Mohit made it clear he only wanted his child whom he wanted full custody off and Anjali knew she will lose it if she dare contest it.

Nani was not partially paralyzed and was now bound to a wheelchair and being taken care of by Mami who was also dealing with being a divorcee and shunned by her son and nephew including her daughter in law.

For Rudra it was the best weeks of his entire life as he and Khushi are now more comfortable with each other.

Khushi's restaurant has been the talk of town for the past two weeks and the discovery of her parents fortunes left to her came to light and Shashi who had recovered tremendously had revealed he knew about the wealth but didn't say anything and wanted to reveal it after Khushi got married to a good man.

Khushi was mad at her father because according to her it could have solved a lot of financial problems they had and she refused to speak or see her father to almost a week after the revelation until Rudra convinced her otherwise by making her see the point of view of Shashi who just wanted to protect her from her greedy aunt and Buaji.

Shyam was now officially divorced from Anjali and the judge made it easy because of the scandal and the proof of the paternity of her unborn child.

Payal, Akash and Nk has tried all they can to speak to Khushi but it's as if she has cut them off and wanted nothing to do with them and even though it hurts, they had to accept it.

Shaanti Restaurant.

Khushi sat in her office going through the financial statements and budget for the month when a knock was heard.

She asked the person to come in and it was one of her waitress who smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Khushi ma'am. "

Khushi glared at her and she realized her mistake and change how she addressed Khushi.

"Khushi beta the new chef is here for the interview. "