Chapter 12

Five Months Later.

Arnav stood by a burning funeral pyre as he watched his grandmother's remains getting cremated.

Nani unfortunately passed away in her sleep two days ago and for the first time in eight months the entire Raizada family were meeting at one place.

He turned and saw Mami crying uncontrollably as Manohar held her consoling her.

Even though they were now divorced he knew they still had feelings for each other and wished he hadn't been the monster he was for supporting and protecting Anjali but he was happy when his uncle wanted to give a second chance to their relationship.

His eyes then shifted to Akash and a heavily pregnant Payal who was six months pregnant with twins and owned a small but successful sweet shop with Shashi who has tremendously recovered even though he will need the help of a cane to walk for the rest of his life and a part of Arnav held himself responsible for that.

He felt so proud of his siblings that is Akash and Nk.

He was shocked when it was revealed Akash was a famous YouTube chef when he revealed his identity four months ago and he was also working with Khushi who's restaurant was the hottest and most successful in Delhi with new branches about to be opened and a collaboration between her and Akash to publish an upcoming cook book.

Nk was now making headlines for his outstanding photography skills and was now travelling all over the world but he took time to be here with them.

For the first time in months Arnav felt happy seeing the success of his siblings, Payal and Khushi.

His obsession with Khushi was now all gone and each time he saw his half brother and Khushi on TV or newspapers, he smiled at them and was happy for them.

He wanted so bad to have a relationship with Rudra but he knew his presence in his life will make them uncomfortable so he watched from afar and always prayed for their happiness.

The funeral rites for Nani was successful and the entire family moved to the small house Arnav had managed to get for them.

Akash, Payal and Nk were shocked seeing Arnav aka ASR running around making sure they were refreshed and comfortable.

"Mami is Arnav okay? " Nk asked Mami as Arnav left the sitting room to prepare food for them in the kitchen.

Mami smiled hearing Nk's voice for the first time since they left RM.

"This is the new and improved Arnav. " Mami replied and they all sensed the pride in her voice. "He has compensated all the people he has hurt and even apologized to them on his knees for sabotaging their business....... He is now working as a tailor and he is quite happy with it. "

Akash, Payal and Nk felt happy hearing this and this heart kept pushing them to forgive Arnav.

Mami stared at Payal who glanced at her and caught her and smiled at her.

"Am really sorry Payal for all the hurt I caused you and Khushi....... And you too Akash, I never believed in you and made you do things you never wanted to do...... I am not asking for forgiveness please do give me the chance to make it up to you in any way you want. "

"Me too son....... I am sorry for not being there as a father and leaving parenting to your mother and was putting my business before all of you instead of being the man of the house and maybe the tragedy this family had suffered won't have happened...... I am willing to do anything you want without asking for anything in return. "