47

Chapter 47

    "No, we can't go on like this." Lu Ningzhi lay on the bed and said angrily.

    The morning light in this city is just right, and the French windows surrounded on three sides let in the light directly. The curtains are uniformly controlled by an intelligent system, and they will automatically rise when you press the remote control.

    Of course, this sufficient lighting unknowingly brings troubles to people——for most girls, sun protection is a job that requires persistence, and the ultraviolet rays in the morning are also ultraviolet rays. A few laps, but fortunately, the light of this season is not scorching.

    Lu Ningzhi pulled up the quilt to cover herself firmly, she didn't even want to keep her fingers outside, and her voice was very muffled.

    "What should I do if I get bored?" Shen Zheng just came out of the wash, and was standing by the bed reading the newspaper delivered downstairs this morning, and said with a light smile.

    "If you're bored, you'll be bored." Lu Ningzhi replied angrily, and then pulled off the quilt.

    And it was Shen Zheng standing in front of him who directly caught his eyes.

    Shen Zheng was wearing a nightgown, the belt was tied casually, and the clothes were not carefully arranged. The skin from the neck to the chest was faintly exposed, and the clearly visible muscle lines could be seen on it, and there was... ...The red marks with some ambiguous aura on his forehead were dotted with dots, which made his usual abstinence atmosphere disappear.

    You know, on weekdays, his dressing style is always a serious suit and suit, and even the pajamas at home are mostly up and down styles. Coupled with those eyes that are always cold when looking at people, it can almost be said to be sexual. Frosty specimens too.

    Lu Ningzhi once heard someone complain about Shen Zheng, and the other party swears that people like Shen Zheng are probably extremely rigid, and they probably use cold violence against their family members every day at home. When they are angry, they will never bow their heads and apologize, but only sneer at Yunyun, but In the days that followed, she could be said to enjoy 100% the unique tenderness and love given by Shen Zheng.

    And enthusiasm.

    There were only two people in the room. There was no doubt about who the real culprit was who caused the red mark. Lu Ningzhi was not guilty. He couldn't be blamed for this, but the beast with a human face and a heart on the opposite side could be blamed?

    Not only Shen Zheng, but even her, no. Lu Ningzhi lowered her head slightly, and she could also see the "marks" left on her fair skin. If she wasn't abroad now and didn't need to go out to meet people, Lu Ningzhi would have been troubled for a long time about how to cover up these marks.

    She tidied up her clothes a bit, and checked the time before getting out of bed. Sure enough, it was nearly ten o'clock again.

    It's so depraved!

    "Zhizhi, what did you just say? I didn't hear clearly." Shen Zheng asked again, focusing on Lu Ningzhi.

    Lu Ningzhi couldn't help staring at her. She always felt that this guy was asking knowingly why she said that, how could he not know?

    Look at the infinite scenery outside the window, the so-called two or three months vacation, they have already stayed in this city for a full month and a half! Is this called travel? This is called changing cities to settle down!