19

Chapter 19

    The same size compartment next to the dressing room is used to put shoes and bags. In order to avoid the camera, Lu Ningzhi simply went inside to change clothes, and by the way, set up the bag and shoes before coming out, perfectly achieving the effect of making a debut.

    Although Lu Ningzhi doesn't have too many taboos, her appetite isn't too high, and she has been practicing Pilates since a long time ago. She has maintained a good figure, with lordosis and back curl, and a good waist-to-hip ratio. If she had to find faults, it would be her height difference Point, only a little over 163cm. Of course, she, who is well versed in rounding skills, always insists that she barely has 165cm.

    Such a good figure, wearing high heels, and wearing a slim suit that I seldom wear at ordinary times, has the taste of a female elite in my life. If I put a document in my hand and keep a straight face, I can probably act as a strong woman on TV. character of.

    Although Lu Ningzhi tried to speed up the speed of changing clothes, it still took time no matter how fast it was. This slightly long changing time became a time for netizens to chat with each other and share their opinions.

    [Sour lemons, Zhizhi needs to buy a set of clothes for work, enough for me to buy twenty sets! The key is how can she dress so beautifully in every piece. ]

    [qwq originally thought I could see Zhizhi's wedding vlog, so I wonder what Zhizhi's wedding is like! ]

    [Compared with the clothes, I pay more attention to the shoes and bags that Zhizhi changed with the clothes. Isn't this the "disposable" shoes that can't be put on the ground that have been broadcast in TV dramas? ]

    Of course, with the progress of the live broadcast, the number of viewers increased and decreased, and it was inevitable that some people who didn't like Lu Ningzhi entered. They also had the right to comment and began to lead the rhythm in the barrage.

    [Don't let other people look down on your baby Zhizhi, just mess around with the wedding, right? ]

    [Tsk tsk, in the second generation of the rich, how many red flags at home are not down, but how many colorful flags are fluttering outside? Are the fans happy? Are you really afraid that your big words, Zhizhi, will be exposed in the future? ]

    In an instant, the barrage was filled with blood and blood.

    After changing her clothes, Lu Ningzhi came out, noticed the rhythm of this wave, and frowned subconsciously, but the live broadcast she used was not a professional live broadcast website, and it was not convenient to ban people, so she had to change the topic and explain a little bit by the way : "Our wedding, I will post a few paragraphs on the Internet after the film is released, and everyone will be able to see my wedding scene."

    "My Mr. Lu? He is going to work now."

    Seeing The clothes on the display rack were changed in different ways—in fact, there were many more, but the styles of formal clothes overlapped, and she only chose one set to display the relatively undistinctive and repetitive styles.

    Lu Ningzhi didn't like to get makeup on her clothes the least, so today she didn't wear any makeup at all, and she showed up without makeup. Now she picked up the camera and zoomed in, making the audience stare at her without makeup.

    Her face is almost flawless, and she has to be picky because I don't know whether it's because of climate change or jet lag. There is a red pimple on the left side of her face, but this single pimple, It didn't affect her appearance at all, on the contrary, it showed the truth in the state of bare makeup.