30

Chapter 30 (One more)

    The alarm clock rang again and again, but the ball under the quilt always buried itself in it. The only thing sticking out was the slender hand, groping for the phone, pressing it twice skillfully, and the alarm clock was called There was a pause for a while, but fortunately, the biological clock still played a role, and when the alarm clock stopped, Lu Ningzhi finally sat up with her forehead covered.

    Lu Ningzhi had a dull headache, and the memory of last night began to come back - she and Shen Zheng ate hot pot together, then drank, one cup after another, and what happened next, she seemed to have no memory of it.

    Looking at the time, it was almost eight o'clock, Lu Ningzhi was nervous at first, and then quickly relaxed.

    Yes, today is Saturday, no need to go to work.

    She didn't have the habit of going back to sleep in the cage. Although she was quite sleepy, she still got up. It was a bit strange to say, why did she feel that her left palm was a little stiff? After stretching a few times, he relaxed a little.

    In the next second, facing her in the mirror, her face paled.

    Wait, last night, what else was she doing besides drinking? Not to mention that the double eyelids of the eyes were swollen into triple eyelids, and it was even red, and the face was inexplicably swollen—how did she feel that someone secretly beat her while she was sleeping?

    Lu Ningzhi hurriedly came to a full set of swelling reduction, ice mask, ice eye patch, lymphatic massage... As long as she thought that she would be so swollen for a day, she would like to squat in this room and not go out.

    She was busy inside and out, and suddenly her ears moved, and she heard something outside.

    The person who came was of course Shen Zheng. When he got up in the morning, he saw that Lu Ningzhi had let go of his hand, so he went to his room and slept for a while: "Zhizhi, do you want to come out for dinner? I made you a hangover soup."

    Although the door was locked, Lu Ningzhi subconsciously pressed his back against the door: "I, I'll be fine soon, just wait for me."

    Although Shen Zheng was confused, he still clicked on Lu Ningzhi's energetic voice. Nod and go out.

    Hearing that there was no sound outside, Lu Ningzhi heaved a sigh of relief, then took off all his armor, then looked in the mirror, lost in thought.

    Hmm... It seems that she is still ugly. Although she is confident, Shen Zheng will definitely not be picky about her, but the problem is that her girlish heart does not allow her to meet Shen Zheng with such a swollen face.

    So what to do?

    Shen Zheng has already set up the dining table, and is sitting there working remotely with his mobile phone. For him, there is not much difference between whether it is a weekend or not. He heard the sound of the door opening and looked over. It was full of astonishment.

    I saw that Lu Ningzhi was fully armed, wearing large pair of sunglasses, and a gray mask, which tightly covered his entire face. If he wore a sun hat with a long brim, he felt that he could go directly to the scorching sun to meet the sun exposure.

    "You..." He hesitated to speak, with a complicated expression on his face.

    "It's nothing." Lu Ningzhi's face was calm and composed, and his face started to burn in private, "I... I'm a little allergic! I can't blow the air!"