26

Chapter 26 (Three more)

    "...That's all the problems I've encountered so far." Lu Ningzhi explained to Lu Xiaoyu what he had prepared last night, and then carefully explained the difficulties he encountered during the preparation, and looked at Lu Xiaoyu eagerly. light rain.

    From her previous life to now, Lu Ningzhi admires the most people who are the same as the former cousin and the current cousin, who can become winners in life on their own. If nothing else, she believes that Lu Xiaoyu can climb up like this. With her extraordinary abilities.

    After putting aside her prejudice, she was able to ask Lu Xiaoyu for advice with a humble attitude.

    And who said that things in novels are inevitable?

    A butterfly flapping its wings in Brazil can cause a storm. She is such a big variable, and even Shen Zheng, who was kidnapped by her for thousands of miles, can't change the development trend of the original book?

    Maybe—that book, only the beginning is correct, and the ending tells someone else's story. There are so many parallel worlds, who stipulated that this must happen in her world?

    The optimist Lu Ningzhi is very good at comforting herself.

    Lu Xiaoyu looked at Lu Ningzhi with complicated eyes. Her attitude towards Lu Ningzhi was clearly not friendly. At that time, she was forced to stand in line, and there were so many things going on, it was normal for Lu Ningzhi to ignore her.

    Unexpectedly, she would take the initiative to ask her for help.

    Isn't Lu Ningzhi afraid of her flabbergasting and playing tricks?

    There were many thoughts in her mind, but Lu Xiaoyu remained calm on the face. She carefully looked through the "first draft" that Lu Ningzhi had filled with notes.

    The most praiseworthy thing about this first draft is probably the format and the absence of typos that she could see; if you look closely, you will find that the ideas in it are superficial and vague, and you can see that there are not enough data and examples to support them. It is very feasible in theory, but it seems like an inappropriate dress when put on the practice of the group.

    On the annotation next to it, you can see traces of crossing out and modification, and there are many additions and questions written on it.

    Anyone can see the immature taste of newcomers in this first draft, as well as the intentions in it.

    It only took one night to make such a first draft. For Lu Ningzhi, who didn't know enough about the group, it was already a pass.

    In an instant, Lu Xiaoyu recalled that he had just joined the Lu Group. He had no relatives in City C. The only person he knew in the group was the senior from the same department who came in a year earlier. If he wanted to get promoted, he had to Only by working harder and smarter than others can we win an opportunity that is easy for others.

    But they are different. The Lu family is naturally the candidate for the successor of this group. Even if they don't have to put in the same effort, they can achieve what others can't achieve in half a lifetime. Obviously, they don't have to work so hard.

    "Huh?"

    After hearing Lu Ningzhi's voice, Lu Xiaoyu realized that he had subconsciously blurted out what he had just thought in his heart. Lu Xiaoyu hesitated for a moment, but still didn't say anything. He just quickly changed the topic and got straight to the point.