14

Chapter 14

    Lu Ningzhi still has a lot to say, but Shen Zheng is at the scene at the moment, and her sixth sense tells her that if she has to rush to speak clearly at this time, it seems that something bad will happen.

    But what the bad thing was, she couldn't think of it.

    Lu Ningzhi glanced ahead. Shen Zheng was listening to Grandma Lu with her head down. She looked very carefully, as if the two of them were the grandson of Qin. Lu Ningzhi was a little jealous. She knew that grandma loved her the most, but she was still abducted by the black hearted Shen Zheng. , but she didn't mean to eavesdrop, she just lowered her head and played with her phone.

    She didn't wonder what the two of them would talk about!

    In fact, as long as Lu Ningzhi leaned over and listened a little, she would find that from the beginning to the end, Grandma Lu was explaining Lu Ningzhi's little habits to Shen Zheng.

    Grandma Lu spoke carefully, even when Lu Ningzhi was in a bad mood, she liked to hide in the room and drink ice-cold Coke, and it had to be delicious and not Pepsi. She didn't feel embarrassed until the nagging was over: "Shen Zheng, isn't it a bit boring for you to listen to this?"

    "No, it's very interesting."

    Many of what Grandma Lu said, Shen Zheng knew, but there were also many things that he hadn't had time to understand, or they were talking about breaking up. After a while, Lu Ningzhi developed a new habit.

    Through Grandma Lu's description, he always felt that the Lu Ningzhi he had lost was portrayed little by little, and appeared in front of him.

    In this way, he will not feel bored after listening to another ten thousand sentences.

    It's just a pity, it's a pity that I missed so many of her.

    The more Grandma Lu looked at her grandson-in-law, the more satisfied she became: "Ah Zheng, we Zhizhi have been raised coquettishly since we were young and have a bad temper. We want to run away when we encounter trouble, and we want to face it when we say it. She will shrink into the turtle shell, and she will only stick out a little after she has worked hard for a long time. A little unhappy thing can make all the courage she has accumulated before disappear."

    This is also Lu Ningzhi's temperament that was raised since she was a child. She has been smooth sailing since she was born. No matter how big or small she encounters, there is nothing that cannot be solved. As long as she ignores it for a while, it will always end up in the end, but anything in this world is fine. hide?

    But speaking of it, it's also her fault as a grandmother who wished to take care of her granddaughter's big and small affairs, so that the child would not be independent at all. Knowing this, she had to do it again. I thought about letting my granddaughter run away and continue to hide.

    Anyway, as parents, it is enough for them to be able to make a good shell for their granddaughter.

    Shen Zheng's eyes seemed to darken: "Grandma, don't worry, I'm here."

    His promise was not only for Grandma Lu, but also for himself.

    Although until today he still didn't really understand why he and Lu Ningzhi broke up at the beginning, but his desire to accompany her and protect her has never changed.

    Grandma Lu looked at Shen Zheng and smiled gratifiedly: "From now on, we, Zhizhi, will leave it to you."

    "Okay."