45

Chapter 45

    "Our old Shen..." Lu Ningzhi couldn't react well just after waking up, and muttered to himself in confusion, "What did he do?" The chaotic state of just waking up was awakened by Zhou Yuting's nervous words, let alone a Look at the phone, there are hundreds of unread WeChat messages alone.

    You know, she usually sets the group messages as Do Not Disturb, these are real private chats.

    And this doubt was quickly answered by the reminder pushed in front of him. Lu Ningzhi looked at the phone with a more complicated expression.

    Last night, Shen Zheng came to tell her with an understatement about the "innocuous" dispute between himself and Shen Yaohai. Of course, just listening to the content of it, Lu Ningzhi would feel angry about it .

    In her two lifetimes, she grew up in a perfect and warm family, so she seemed to be particularly aware of Shen Zheng's pain.

    Because she just found it unacceptable to apply the story that happened to the other party to herself.

    At nine o'clock this morning, Shen Group's official Weibo released an official personnel change statement.

    Among them, it is emphatically mentioned that regarding Shen Zheng's personnel changes, inform all sectors of society that the other party has withdrawn from the management of the Shen Group, and Shen Zhong will take over the tasks that he should still be responsible for.

    The scale of Shen's Group is huge, but compared to the headquarters of the group, the more familiar ones are some of the subordinate companies whose products are close to the people and have a wider audience. Today, this statement is really pushed out of the financial circle Yes, it is all the groups under it, and they forwarded it at the same time with a tacit understanding.

    With the enthusiasm of this statement, it is not enough to overwhelm some other social news and entertainment news, but who would have thought that Shen Yaohai will be so comprehensive this time? Not only did he come to a joint business, retweet the lottery, but he also bought a trending article along the way, #沉郑退出沉团集团管理# followed by the word promotion, which is really eye-catching.

    When it got here, it completely caused a storm.

    The gossip of a wealthy family is already attractive, not to mention that the Shen Group is also a wealthy family that has been on 818 on a certain forum under a pseudonym.

    All kinds of whistleblowers danced one by one, and I went on stage after you sang, and it became a public entertainment, even Lu Ningzhi, who was already a little popular, was involved.

    At first, it was the so-called internal employees of the group who secretly broke the news anonymously. They detailed the dispute between the two sons of the group that happened in the past few months, and finally came to an ingenious conclusion— —

    "There is a saying that it is better to come early than to come early. The eldest son who was kicked out this time has been operating in the group for a long time, but who knows that there will be unexpected events, and the second son will come from behind. Really, the waves behind the Yangtze River pushed the waves ahead, and the waves before died on the beach. Look at this eldest son, didn't he just die on the beach? I thought the second son had a good temper and always treated people with a smile on weekdays. I guess the eldest son would be fine. I haven't fought before, and it won't do anything, but I didn't expect that we were all mistaken, the second son was quite decisive, and if he said kicking someone out, he would be kicked out, and the Shen family's future will be counted by the second son."