10

Chapter 10

    Shen Yaohai didn't realize that there was something wrong in his wife's words, he nodded in agreement: "Ah Zheng, you should remember to tell your mother about it later, it's best to take Ning Zhi to pay homage to your mother. "The

    words are true, but it depends on who said it from.

    The corners of Lu Ningzhi's lips that were still smiling just now had already been lowered, her hand subconsciously reached under the table, and tightly held the other hand, in the past every time Shen Zheng was unhappy, she would comfort him like this he.

    "Uncle who will, in fact, Ah Zheng has already told me about this matter before. I am not in good health, and my family members are very worried. It is not easy to travel recently. After a while, I will be in better health. I will definitely go to my mother. Tomb-sweeping." She yelled frankly.

    Shen Zheng, who was sitting next to him, had kept his head down since the very beginning. His eyes seemed to pass through the table, looking at the hands clasped underneath.

    Lu Ningzhi looked at Su Meiyi who was still carrying her, and felt extremely disgusted in her heart, she couldn't understand at all, why some people have to rush to find happiness like this?

    "By the way, Uncle, there is something. Actually, Ah Zheng discussed it with me, and my family agrees, but I don't know how to talk to you." Lu Ningzhi struggled with hesitation on his face.

    Shen Yaohai hurriedly asked: "What's the matter? It's okay, you can tell me at ease."

    At this moment, he didn't bother to worry about whether it was reasonable for Lu Ningzhi to call He Lexi his mother but not his father.

    "It's like this. Ah Zheng told me that when we got married, he wanted to invite the He family's uncles and uncles, but..." Lu Ningzhi looked at Su Meiyi timidly, and lowered her head, "No Do you know it's inappropriate to invite them?"

    Now, the atmosphere really froze.

    One must know that half of the reason for the death of the He family's grandfather was due to the shock brought to him by the early death of his daughter. Later, the He family and the Shen family became feuding. To Shen Yaohai, the current head of the He family, He could still say hello to the other party for the sake of Shen Zheng's face, but for Su Meiyi, that would really be the king who has not seen the king.

    "This..." Shen Yaohai's gaze fell on his wife hesitantly. The person he was most ashamed of in his life was his ex-wife. It was only natural that he would invite the congratulatory family to Shen Zheng's wedding, but it would be too much for his wife to attend. Embarrass your wife?

    Su Meiyi couldn't laugh anymore, she looked at Lu Ningzhi, and felt that this pretty little face was a bit hideous, but at the moment she couldn't speak, so she had to sit aside, waiting for her husband to pronounce the sentence, under the table His hands were already clumsy.

    Yao Hai wouldn't treat her like this, would he? How embarrassing would it be if she didn't even have the chance to attend the eldest son's wedding?

    Lu Ningzhi saw Shen Yaohai's wavering, and sneered in her heart, feeling sorry for Shen Zheng even more, and immediately added to the flames: "Uncle Shen, I know this is not good, but this is my wedding with Ah Zheng after all, and it will last forever. There is only one wedding, and I don't want Ah Zheng to feel regretful, if the uncles of the He family can't come to Ah Zheng's wedding, I think Ah Zheng will be very sad too, right?" She looked over with a smile, Emphasized the pronunciation of several key words, "I think Auntie is so considerate and can understand the feelings between me and Ah Zheng, right?"