35

Chapter 35 (Three more)

    Shen.

    Really heavy.

    Now Lu Ningzhi is only thankful that she didn't wear Hentian Gao when she went out, and she was stepping on a pair of small high heels that were about equal to no heels, otherwise it would be difficult for her to walk an inch.

    Shen Zheng was now half leaning on her body. Although he still had strength in his feet, he walked with heavy feet and light feet. After drinking, his body became hot, and even the breath he exhaled was astonishingly hot.

    Lu Ningzhi felt like a superwoman walking with a heavy load, out of breath, and several times had the idea of ​​throwing this smelly man by the side of the road.

    But this stinky man is quite obedient, although he is in a daze of drunkenness, but tell him to go wherever he goes, so just bear with it.

    Lu Ningzhi politely rejected the building management's idea of ​​helping, carrying this big burden, like a snail, finally arrived at the door of the house, the moment she opened the door, she immediately breathed a sigh of relief, without delay, continued to support Shen Zheng Just go to his room.

    Speaking of which, Lu Ningzhi was also quite worried, but Shen Zheng was half bent over, insisting on hanging on his body, and always felt that when he woke up tomorrow, this guy must be sore all over, and he couldn't even stand up straight.

    Turning on the light in the room, Lu Ningzhi was about to throw her on the bed, but before she could react, she felt the world spinning for a while, and her back hit the soft bed. on top of her.

    When she looked up, she could see Shen Zheng's expression between sober and slightly drunk, and the distance between the two was very close.

    too close.

    The sudden sense of oppression made Lu Ningzhi feel a little embarrassed subconsciously, and stretched out his hand to push up, intending to escape from this somewhat cramped space first.

    The hand that had just been stretched out was grabbed by Shen Zheng and pressed against the quilt. Shen Zheng didn't use much force, but it was enough to restrain Lu Ningzhi, who had a hard time carrying it after such a long journey.

    "You, what are you doing!" Lu Ningzhi swallowed, Shen Zheng covered the light, his expression in the backlight seemed extraordinarily deep.

    "I..." Shen Zheng suddenly laughed twice.

    "Huh?" Lu Ningzhi tried to be brave, opened her eyes wide, and looked at him without turning her eyes.

    She just refused to admit defeat, what's so great about it, it's just that she got a little closer.

    "Tell me." Shen Zheng moved closer, with serious and persistent eyes, "Am I prettier or he is prettier?"

    Lu Ningzhi subconsciously held her breath when the other party approached, but in the next second, her tense face broke immediately.

    ha?

    What does this mean?

    Shen Zheng said again: "Is he good-looking?"

    Just now, the distance was drawn closer, as if they could touch the tips of each other's noses just by moving a little.

    "Compared to me?"