27

Chapter 27 (One more)

    The stage setting, sound effects, actors' acting skills, and the ups and downs of the plot can be said to be almost impeccable, and the audience in the audience is engrossed and invested in it.

    But among them, some people are devoted to the drama, while others are devoted to the people around them.

    Lu Ningzhi's eyes were all about the stage, while what Shen Zheng was looking at was her watching the opera.

    Shen Zheng could see that Lu Ningzhi was watching it intently, the hand that was relaxed by her side was now clenched into a fist, her expression changed with the development of the opera plot.

    Shen Zheng smiled, and started watching the opera as well. He knew a little about opera, but he wasn't too obsessed with it. After all, all his free time was basically spent on work.

    He turned his head to watch the plot carefully, scanning and jotting down the lines skipped at present with the attitude of making an analysis report, for fear of missing details, this focused attitude is more serious than the students who are required to watch the drama and write after-views .

    Just looking at it, he suddenly felt something was wrong.

    Wait, is there something wrong with the plot of this opera?

    The opera performed today is a modern new version of a traditional classic opera.

    As soon as the curtain was opened, actors and actresses with stage makeup appeared one after another. The rhythm of the story was very fast, and the background was quickly laid out.

    The heroine, Lisa, and the hero, David, grew up together as childhood sweethearts. They have a well-matched family background and a deep love for each other.

    The supporting actors sang love hymns around them. The hero and heroine ran fast on the stage, looked at each other, twirled, and hugged. Move forward with the sweet couple time.

    The beginning of the second act is the wedding. Lisa and David sang songs and entered the wedding hall with the blessings of everyone. It was only a change of the picture that the two parents, who looked sweet in the first act, embraced their lovers and lamented As the tune sounded, they sang: "Love does not last long, and marriage may not be sweet."

    After that, the plot took a turn for the worse. Not long after the empathetic sweetness of the marriage, the quarrel became the main theme between the husband and wife. The servants shrugged helplessly and complained about the disputes between the master and the wife. The beautiful maid carried the plate, Smiling and approaching the master...

    At this point in the plot, in fact, the audience can already predict the next development. Shen Zheng turned his head and looked to the side, and saw Lu Ningzhi's expression of fighting against the enemy.

    Sure enough, by the fourth act, the former lovers have become resentful couples, and the music has changed from soft or sad narration to angry accusation.

    At the end, on the seemingly time-lapse stage, David and Lisa took each side, one surrounded by beauties; the other threw himself into the embrace of a strange man after crying.

    At the end of the play, there was thunderous applause.

    Shen Zheng clapped mechanically, he always felt that his step was not right.

    Is this show not suitable for dating? He always felt a pain in his knees when he was watching a drama. Thinking of this, he immediately crossed out the consumption support plan of sending flower baskets to his friends just now. Well, he was just venting his anger.