34

Chapter 34 (Second update)

    The lights in the box are fully turned on, not as bright as a bar box. If it weren’t for the custom-made black leather sofa and the characteristic industrial-style decoration around it, it might be recognized as an ordinary restaurant box .

    Between friends, getting together is basically chatting.

    Lu Ningzhi sat there, looking at the phone, feeling a little lost. As for Shen Zheng, who was sitting on the side, he had a drink with Zheng Ze. From the recent economic situation to the future business plan, there was a lot of confusion in the middle. Various topics, big and small, even the trend of gold prices in the past few days have to be talked about.

    Of course, Shen Zheng and Zheng Ze didn't mean to leave Lu Ningzhi aside, and tried to turn the topic to Lu Ningzhi many times during the period.

    "Recently, I'm optimistic about a few pharmaceutical stocks, and they've gone up well. I'll recommend them to you later." Zheng Ze said halfway, and forcibly turned to Lu Ningzhi, "Is Xiao Lu interested in stocks? In fact, playing stocks is quite interesting. It can pass the time."

    Lu Ningzhi applauded, nodded and said thank you.

    But... In fact, since her summer vacation in her third year of high school, she has no interest in investing in stocks anymore.

    That year, the domestic stock market was quite booming. Newspapers and the Internet could read analysis of stock trends every day. Lu Zhendong noticed this trend, so he changed the gift that was originally planned for his three children into a gift for his family. In the account opened by the securities company, one person deposited two million.

    "It's up to you to earn more or less." Lu Zhendong said at that time.

    Hearing such words, Lu Ningzhi and the others were naturally ambitious. At that time, she, her cousin sister and cousin carefully studied and pondered, but after discussion, the three of them had different opinions.

    Lu Ninglan prefers stocks with large ups and downs, which are full of "gambling". For her, she would rather bet on some stocks with low current prices; For large companies, we only choose to buy those that have a smooth journey and steady progress.

    As for Lu Ningzhi, like a grass on a wall, the wind blows on both sides, and he feels reasonable when he hears it here, and he also feels reasonable when he hears it there. In the end, he hesitates and puts his treasure on technology and entertainment based on his own estimation of the current future development. shares.

    I bought stocks, and at the beginning I kept watching them every day. As long as they fell a little bit, I was terrified, but after a while, I also let myself go, and I didn’t even have the idea of ​​​​opening the stock software again.

    When Lu Ningzhi opened the software when she landed abroad, she realized that almost all the stocks she bought were green, and her original assets were directly cut in half. Now the remaining stocks in the account are worth less than one million. When I recall it now, I can still recall the feeling of suffocation at that time.

    Many friends I met later would often recommend stocks to her during chats, but Lu Ningzhi usually refused immediately, preferring to remit the money back to China to buy a house, saying that the house she bought has increased in value over the past few years, which is really no less than buying stocks How much do you earn.

    "Do you have enough working capital for your new company? Would you like me to help invest some?" Shen Zheng did the same, saying that within a few minutes, he had to take it to Lu Ningzhi, "Zhizhi also started a company now, and she is an internet celebrity. Economical, if you have the opportunity, you can cooperate, but unfortunately the industry spans a lot, and there may be no opportunities."