38

Chapter 38

    The scene of sunrise is more magnificent and simple than imagined.

    Leaning on the railing beside the platform on the top of the mountain, looking out, you can see that the day is changing from dark to light, and the fire-like color is gradually changing layer by layer, dyeing the sky little by little.

    Sitting in the car on the return journey, Lu Ningzhi yawned one after another.

    At this time, I don't care about the image, my head is sleepy little by little, and I will fall asleep every minute, but there is still a little excitement in my eyes, after all, the sunrise and watching the meteor shower are both Things that most people can seldom complete in one go.

    "It's so pretty, isn't it?" Lu Ningzhi's voice became hoarse, getting smaller and smaller.

    Shen Zheng replied: "Yes, it's really beautiful." Although the two rested casually in the car in the second half of the night, they were somewhat tired when they woke up, but they didn't feel regretful at all.

    "It's just so sleepy." Lu Ningzhi stretched his waist with difficulty. After all, there is not much space in the car. "When I get home at night, I must go straight to sleep."

    Shen Zheng suggested: "Why don't you ask for leave?

    " At that time, people had double standards. He himself was a workaholic and was strict with himself, but in Lu Ningzhi, he was always unprincipled.

    This is of course not good, but how can I control my heart if I can control it?

    "Of course not!" Lu Ningzhi stared at her, and opened her half-closed eyes, "Ask for leave or something, it doesn't exist, it's absolutely impossible."

    Now that she has decided to go to work in the company, she plans to work hard. What privileges must be discarded.

    "You are not right. Although the job I am assigned now is not important, and if I ask for leave, it will not hinder other people's work, but if everyone asks for leave so casually, how can I do it? According to the company's rules and regulations , unless there is an urgent matter, how can you ask for leave casually?" Lu Ningzhi scolded others with a straight face, "I am so troublesome, and if others see it and don't say it, won't they complain in their hearts?"

    "...Okay, come back tonight Home, go to bed early." Hearing what Lu Ningzhi said, Shen Zheng also knew that there was no room for change, so he nodded obediently.

    Of course he understands these principles, but when he feels sorry for others, such principles cease to exist.

    The driveway in the early morning was not congested, and the speed into the city was very fast. Halfway through the drive, Shen Zheng found that Lu Ningzhi beside him had fallen asleep with his head against the window.

    He didn't feel sleepy at all, and he was full of energy.

    This date, probably... a success, right?

    ...

    At the time of night, when it is the rush hour, the entrance of the community is more congested than usual, and the dedicated security guards are very particular about registering the vehicles that are about to enter one by one.

    A black Bentley arrived, but the security guard didn't open the gate, but just took a notebook and tapped on the car window twice.

    They have seen a lot of luxury cars, and they don't give special treatment just because someone's car is more expensive at work.