13

Chapter 13

    Shen Zheng was indeed not just talking. The law firm he entrusted was very experienced in handling reputation infringement and cyber troll cases. The corresponding investigation and evidence collection was quickly completed, and the news of the filing of the case was also notified to the parties.

    Some people think that they are doing dirty things carefully, and they surfaced quietly. After all, everything that has been done, there must be traces, and the new star of the Internet celebrity incubation company that turned the corner to the navy company was also suppressed. As the news spread quietly, the possibility of cooperating with Shen, Lu and related cooperative companies was basically eliminated.

    Not only that, but there is also a foreign luxury group that Jiahe Lu and Shen Bagan can't get a hold of. The domestic agent who was originally in contact with the Internet celebrity incubation company suddenly changed his face and pulled the company into the blacklist of corporate cooperation .

    New Star is co-organized by a few well-known Internet celebrities. They have traffic and popularity, but they are not yet at the point where they can wrestle with capital. They have lost so many cooperation opportunities and income. I have to feel bad.

    The storm has gathered in Nova's office.

    "Tingting, don't you think you have gone too far in this matter? No matter what, you have to discuss it with us?" Wu Tingting

    sat there, looking impatient, but she was very depressed in her heart. An Internet celebrity who made a fortune in the early years, but her face was a bit stiff after plastic surgery, and her reputation was ruined by excessively accepting advertisements. She is an Internet celebrity who pursues profit, and she is most often compared with Zhizhi. This time It happened to be to promote the company's new Internet celebrity, so she just took the opportunity to avenge her personal revenge publicly, killing two birds with one stone.

    But I don't know, this is lifting a rock and shooting myself in the foot.

    She hated in her heart, Wu Tingting has been ridiculed by netizens all the time, that is, the so-called tall, rich and handsome she was looking for, who was found out that she owed a huge debt and was sued, Zhizhi not only has her most hated Noble, but also stronger than her in everything.

    Wu Tingting knew that she had to deal with her friend, so she frowned reluctantly and said, "Okay, okay, I know, I will pay attention to it in the future, how did I know that she is so fussy?" Are there not many Internet celebrities who open small accounts in private to black and white? ? Is it necessary to tear it off the table?

    "Your tone!"

    The closed office door was suddenly pushed open. Just as Wu Tingting wanted to scold, the assistant quickly spoke up.

    "Big Boss, Second Boss, now it's all spread on Weibo and forums. I don't know who stole our Taobao beauty store's procurement source, foundry, identification certificate that confirms it is a fake, and the foundry of the clothing store. ..." She panted, "Now it's all over! The fan base and store customer service are all blown up, and several stores have been reported too much, and they have already closed their stores."

    "What?" The two spoke in unison and looked at each other. Wu Tingting hurriedly asked, "Is it all the shops, or who is it for?

    " "

    Wu Tingting was in a hurry: "Press the trending search first! Then ask the water army to press the comments..." She quickly thought of a countermeasure. To be a net red, it depends on the traffic to realize it. If there is no traffic one day, then it will be She is no longer called an Internet celebrity. Although she hasn't understood the exact ins and outs of the matter, she just listened to what the assistant said, and she knew that this time she was really hitting a snake and hitting seven inches, hitting the vital point.