18

Chapter 18 (One more)

    "Ma'am, how about these suits?"

    Lu Ningzhi was sitting on the sofa, with freshly brewed black tea on her left, facing the suits that the man in front of her was holding in her left and right hands, she fell into choice phobia.

    The set on the left is made of a slightly low-key silver-gray fabric. If you are not familiar with the brand, you will not be able to recognize the price of this brand; the set on the right is a luxury brand-style suit with standard bricks. The pattern is relatively low-key. Even those who know a little about luxury goods can recognize it.

    "..." She pondered for a moment, "The one on the left."

    It's like playing a real-life Nikki-Dress UP Queen game. After selecting tags such as [Intellectual], you have to consider your own preferences.     "Okay." Li Tezhu

    nodded, and with a wave of his hand, another human-shaped hanger came up with clothes in his left and right hands, "Ma'am, which of these two sets do you like more?"

Behind him are two pull-type metal roller movable clothes display racks. According to Lu Ningzhi's choice, the clothes are divided into two parts and hung up separately.

    Lu Ningzhi's shopping philosophy has always been simple and clear. She basically calculates what she wants in her heart before buying it. Compared with trying it on the spot for an hour, she prefers to look at the pictures and choose a rough idea before making a purchase— ―In the final analysis, this is the consequence of being a bit of a nerd.

    For the first time, she felt that when the selection piled up to a certain amount, even the choice became a kind of numbness. In the later stage, she even made decisions only by waving her hands, and it was difficult to distinguish between beautiful and ugly clothes.

    Surrounding her are also manicurists, who have brought a full set of tools and are doing the style she just selected for her from left to right.

    Someone was massaging her feet. Lu Ningzhi often experienced this kind of experience in beauty salons and nail salons, but this was the first time for her.

    Seeing that the available clothes were finally exhausted, Lu Ningzhi quietly let out a sigh of relief, it was finally over.

    She probably saw all the relatively formal luxury suits and skirts today, right?

    As far as the selected half is concerned, it is enough to do a vlog. Lu Ningzhi is a forward-thinking person. Joining the company does not mean giving up her job as a vlog blogger. It's just that recently... the honeymoon vlog has been aborted. Figured out what to do in the new issue, no, the inspiration came.

    It's just a pity that Lu Ningzhi couldn't help but glance at the half that she "abandoned". Those are just a little bit fancy. If it is used as daily clothes, it is still very suitable, but the clothes selected are enough to wear. There is no need to think so much.

    "Ma'am, I'll ask my aunt to pack these clothes for you into the dressing room and iron them by the way, okay?" Assistant Li said respectfully.

    Lu Ningzhi was taken aback: "...OK." Looking at the weight of the clothes, she felt that if she had to clean them up by herself, it might be too late after dark.

    Then Lu Ningzhi stared blankly at Li Tezhu's simple aunt who had transformed into a living person out of nowhere, and was directing people to push two clothes display racks towards the cloakroom.