39

Chapter 39

    On the desk, the decorations are also very different according to personal preferences and different habits. Lu Ningzhi's work is very tidy. Various documents are labeled and arranged in order according to her own convenience. It can be seen that Specially organized.

    The person in charge of the administrative management center had a conversation with Lu Ningzhi once, and asked if Lu Ningzhi needed a separate office. This was obviously a special treatment for her after considering her status.

    Although Lu Zhendong emphasized in advance that there is no need for special care, but there are policies at the top and countermeasures at the bottom, and the director of the center does not mind using some insignificant benefits as favors.

    Of course Lu Ningzhi didn't agree.

    In short, in the end, like everyone else in the office, she had her own workstation and worked here.

    The docking company of the file system has been to the company for several talks, and the trial version was delivered yesterday. Lu Ningzhi's next job is to connect with the following branches and departments. After trying this version, he proposed to adapt to the company. After that, the software company will make the overall customization according to the final draft, and arrange some employees to settle in the Lu Group accordingly to do the follow-up coordination work.

    In the past few days, she has been so busy that she typed very fast on the computer.

    Lu Ningzhi thought about it bitterly, since she started working, she has also exercised quite a few unfamiliar abilities, like now, hasn't her typing speed also improved rapidly?

    "Zhizhi, why didn't you reply to my message?" A

    familiar female voice called Lu Ningzhi's name, Lu Ningzhi turned her head, a little surprised, it was her cousin Lu Xiaoyu who came.

    The relationship between the two is very good, and they usually communicate a lot, but during working hours, they seldom travel between two different departments—unless they are required by get off work, they usually meet for dinner when they are off work.

    "What message?" Lu Ningzhi was taken aback, and turned over the phone on the table, only to see a lot of notifications on the top, she slapped her head, this is really her carelessness, she usually hangs WeChat on the phone when she is working I went to the computer, but I forgot to hang it up today, thinking that no one was looking for me.

    Seeing that there was no one around, Lu Xiaoyu patted Lu Ningzhi: "Come with me, you don't need to read the message anymore, let's find a place to talk face to face."

    ...What is so important? The dazed Lu Ningzhi obediently followed behind her cousin, and entered a spare meeting room next to her. As soon as Lu Xiaoyu entered, she locked the door behind her, as if she wanted to say something important, and Lu Ningzhi also became nervous.

    "Sister Xiaoyu, did something happen?"

    Was it a major event that would have happened in the original novel, or something unexpected?

    But no matter how hard Lu Ningzhi tried to remember, she couldn't remember what would happen.

    In the novel, the company’s accidental request for help that caused the conflict between Lu Ningshen and Lu Xiaoyu also happened on time some time ago——Lu Ningshen did not find Lu Ninglan this time, but Lu Ningzhi asked first. After all, he knew that Lu Ninglan was currently helping Lu Ningzhi with work. of.