22

Chapter 22 (Second update)

    The whole journey was silent, it wasn't that Shen Zheng didn't want to talk to Lu Ningzhi, it was just that the joke she made just now seemed to "bully" Lu Ningzhi, she looked out the window and resolutely ignored him.

    Shen Zheng didn't continue to tease Lu Ningzhi, he understood the principle of step by step.

    Although Shen's and Lu's buildings are in the same direction, they are quite far apart, but Shen Zheng insisted, and Lu Ningzhi obediently let him see them off. The quiet time between the two didn't last long, and they arrived at Lu's first.

    "I'm getting out of the car." Lu Ningzhi unfastened his seat belt. The one-sided cold war lasted less than twenty minutes before coming to an end, "You... seriously go to work."

    "Okay, you too, I'll pick you up at night Okay?" Shen Zheng looked sideways at Lu Ningzhi, like a wife-watching stone, Lu Ningzhi had said in advance that she planned to stay at Lu's for dinner at noon.

    Obviously it can be refused...

    "Yeah." She nodded anyway, Lu Ningzhi didn't need to turn her head, she could guess that Shen Zheng was smiling, she got out of the car as if fleeing, closed the door and didn't even look back.

    Shen Zheng's eyes stopped for a long time, until Lu Ningzhi entered Lu's door, and then he was relieved. There was a knock on the window outside. It was Li Tezhu. Shen Zheng got out of the car and sat in the back row. As a rule, Special Assistant Li would go directly downstairs to Shen's house and drive Shen Zheng to work. After all, Shen Zheng had to deal with the affairs of the two groups. too safe.

    It's just... Shen Zheng had a rare selfishness, and wanted to spend more time alone with Lu Ningzhi, so he also asked Li Tezhu to wait at Shen's gate, anyway, it was still on the way.

    Li Tezhu started the car smoothly. He received five times the salary of a general president's special assistant, so he was full of motivation. His immediate boss, Shen Zheng, had no shortcomings except for being a bit of a workaholic. Although he would work overtime on weekdays, The overtime pay is generous, and he has never made any unreasonable demands. For Li Tezhu, there is no more perfect job than this.

    "Tezhu Li, please ask someone to make a detailed account of the properties under my name later."

    "All of them? Including ganoderma?"

    Shen Zheng said: "Well, everything, chattels, real estates, stocks, options...a complete copy." He suddenly added, "For Zhizhi to see."

    ... Assistant Li slowly put a question mark in his heart, Did he ask? The boss doesn't have to explain this to him, does he?

    The quality of being a subordinate made him nod his head again, after all, he wanted to make a living.

    Shen Zheng said again: "By the way, Li Tezhu, are you familiar with the company's reimbursement system?

    " The

    boss has a lot of money, and he often pays for entertainment on weekdays without reimbursement, and he doesn’t use the group’s official car or the like; but their subordinates are different, and those who should be reimbursed will still be reimbursed. Since I understand the process very well, is there a problem with the previous reimbursement documents?

    Li Tezhu's brain was running fast, and he really couldn't think of any problems. He had never received a kickback, and his behavior was quite formal, so there shouldn't be any problems.