7

Chapter 7

    The family was in turmoil at the moment, and Lu Ningzhi, who didn't know what happened, could only lean next to Wang Meihua and carefully observe the situation. The uncle and aunt who were always calm on weekdays didn't even have time to take care of her arrival at this moment. He Xiaoyu stood facing each other from left to right, one with low eyebrows and pleasing eyes, the other with tears in his eyes.

    Lu Ningzhi's brain was running fast, and the scene in front of her quickly reminded her of the plot in the novel.

    In the novel, the cause of this conflict was that Lu Ninglan offered to move out of the Lu family. Chen Guimei, who was reluctant to part with her daughter, could not agree. After discussing with her husband, she planned to recognize Lu Ninglan as her goddaughter.

    The couple took it for granted. From their point of view, Lu Zhendong has gradually withdrawn Lu Ninglan from the management position of the group since he knew that his daughter was in the wrong. Xiao Yu, their own daughter, has been homeless for more than 20 years. It's not that they don't feel bad, and of course they are willing to hold everything that should belong to her in front of her.

    But at the same time, they were also reluctant to part with Lu Ninglan. If they recognized a goddaughter, they could let Ninglan stay at home. As a big tree, Lu Ninglan, who was once the emperor's daughter, would not be bullied, and she might be able to rely on her to marry a good family in the future.

    They thought beautifully, but they didn't expect the blow to He Xiaoyu.

    He Xiaoyu stood there. Although the living room was full of Lu family members, she felt extremely lonely in her heart. Although she was a logical member of the Lu family members, after returning home, she always felt that she was the unwelcome one. From top to bottom, everyone took good care of her. They were afraid that she might not be happy in the slightest, but this made her look special. She thought, if they were facing Lu Ninglan, these people would definitely not be so cautious. Bar?

    She waited forever and waited for Lu Ninglan to leave. The other party was also very sensible and brought it up, but she didn't expect that it was her biological parents who blocked her at the exit.

    "Xiao Yu, what are you talking about?" Chen Guimei looked at her husband asking for help. She never thought that her daughter's reaction would be so great.

    Now that Ning Lan is standing here, it is difficult for her to explain to Xiao Yu. Although they are reluctant to part with Ning Lan, they still value her more after all. They will definitely not give Ning Lan what she deserves, right? Anyone who owns a dog will have feelings, let alone a living, talking and laughing daughter? It's really hard for them to just cut off contact with Lu Ninglan.

    Lu Zhendong also said: "Xiaoyu, don't be so ignorant. I recognized Ning Lan as a goddaughter, and you became an extra sister. Ning Lan is very experienced in group affairs and family relationships. You are sisters. , can't we help each other?"

    After all, the children are going to get married, even if they really recognize Ning Lan as a goddaughter, they will just stay at home for two or three years. Lu Zhendong's manly mind cannot understand his daughter's worries.

    "I'm ignorant? Yes, I'm ignorant." He Xiaoyu wiped her tears, "But I don't need sisters. I have my own brother and cousin, so I don't need others to teach me. When I return to Lu's house, Ning Lan doesn't need her." Are you going back to He's house? She is He Ninglan, and I am Lu Xiaoyu!" The