25

Chapter 25 (Second update)

    Rain or shine, the capitalist way to work will not change.

    As soon as the time came, the pre-set bell rang on time. The alarm that Lu Ningzhi chose was one of her favorite songs recently, and it was always on the top of her single cycle list.

    The hand stretched out from under the quilt, dazedly grabbed the phone, and after struggling to turn off the alarm, Lu Ningzhi opened her eyes, feeling that this song would probably enter her blacklist soon.

    Lu Ningzhi stretched and got up, the memories of last night before going to bed quickly came back.

    Wait, if I remember correctly, her last memory was looking at documents in Shen Zheng's room, so how did she get back to her room?

    Lu Ningzhi didn't need to lower her head to confirm whether her clothes were in good condition, after all, she always knew if she felt it, and besides, she was very assured of Shen Zheng's character.

    However, there are more important things now!

    Lu Ningzhi jumped three feet high, put on her slippers and ran outside—to die! Did she save the file at all last night?

    This is as big a blow to people as the power outage in the middle of writing a thesis, the system automatically updates after the code is finished, and the blue screen suddenly occurs in the middle of the hard work editing the video. Thinking of doing it all over again, the villain in Lu Ningzhi's heart is not good. Know how many times you have knelt down.

    As soon as the door was pushed open, Lu Ningzhi saw that facing the door, there was a chair with her computer and documents on it. Looking closely, there was a post-it note on it, the black writing was strong through the back of the paper.

    "Zhizhi: The document has been saved for you, and the materials have been put in the file bag according to the content. Don't worry." Looking at the signature, there is a simple and familiar word "Zheng", and Lu Ningzhi's heart suddenly relaxes.

    She picked up her things and walked into the house, only then did she have time to confirm her condition.

    The mobile phone that rang just now is connected to the charger, and the upper right corner shows 100% power.

    The rubber band that I couldn't find after I tied my hair several times, and the pen that she stuck in her head yesterday were all on the bedside.

    The thin coat that was worn on him at that time to conceal his lack of underwear was hung on the coat rack.

    ...

    Tsk, isn't it kind?

    Lu Ningzhi chuckled secretly.

    She knew that her eyesight was superb.

    Back then when I went abroad to study, friends in a circle called Shen Zheng the Flower of Gaoling, saying that he was a complete ascetic who was frigid and uninterested in women.

    But for Lu Ningzhi, these are all attractive places.

    At that time, Lu Ningzhi wasn't all attracted by beauty and seduction, maybe it was because beauty was in the eyes of lovers, so she thought Shen Zheng was good.

    She likes that he is principled and not easily moved by the temptation of girls; she likes that he has the persistence that she doesn't have; she likes that when he looks at a person, he only has this person in his heart.