1

Chapter 1

    The Lu family, which has accumulated a huge amount of wealth with the help of the Lu Group, is already considered one of the most wealthy families in City C. For this reason, any disturbance in the Lu family will always attract the attention of many interested people.

    In the past two days, the biggest news from the Lu family is that Miss Lu Ningzhi, who lives in the second room of the Lu family, has suffered from dizziness for no reason. I heard that the Lu family took her to seek medical treatment. After repeated inspections, no problem was found. The old Mrs. Lu was at a loss, and began to pray to the gods. She invited all the masters to her home, and she didn't know what the situation was.

    Lu Ningzhi, who was lying on the bed pretending to be a sick beauty, with her eyes still closed, couldn't help but sighed heavily in her heart. Of course she knew that she shouldn't make her family worry so much, but if she didn't pretend to be sick, maybe she, the villain's supporting role, Sooner or later, she will be completely defeated by the heroine of the combat department who blocks and kills gods and Buddhas, and is sent into exile.

    Speaking of the fate of this life, it is really strange. Lu Ningzhi lived to be in her early twenties in her last life, and died in an accidental car accident when she was just in college. When she woke up again, she became the second daughter of the Lu family, Lu Ningzhi. She became a baby and grew up smoothly under the care of her family. She observed her surroundings carefully and found that this world was generally similar to the previous one, but the details were completely different. It was estimated to be a legend. In the parallel world in the novel, once it comes, it will be at ease, and she will no longer think about the past life, and live a good life.

    It can be said that she was born in Rome in her life. As the daughter of the Lu Group, even if she cannot obtain the right of inheritance when she becomes an adult, she can still receive shares and fixed assets such as real estate. Not to mention that Lu Ningzhi still has a good-looking face similar to her previous life, and also has a pretty smart head. Among the rich second generation, her grades are not inferior.

    Of course, like her own father, she has a simple idea. The inheritance rights of the Lu Group belong to those who are capable. Those who are not capable should be self-aware and live their own lives well, otherwise the Lu Group will Bankrupt, not even dividends, because of this kind of thinking, the inheritance right back then fell on Lu Zhendong, Lu Ningzhi's uncle; and the inheritance right of this generation will fall on Lu Ningzhi's cousin Lu Ninglan in all likelihood.

    Lu Ningzhi, who is often referred to as the "winner in life", thought that her life would not be any more turbulent. There is a reliable uncle and a good cousin. When the time comes to start a small business by herself, she will find another A suitable husband would naturally be able to live this life satisfactorily, but who would have thought that this fate would play a big joke on her.

    Lu Ningzhi, who came back from studying abroad, had just entered the house, before the chair was warmed up, when she saw her mother come in looking around, dragged her upstairs mysteriously, and shared with her the big news that was about to break out in the Lu family.

    "Zhizhi, something big happened at home this time!"

    "What's wrong?" Lu Ningzhi was caught off guard by her mother.

    Wang Meihua held her daughter's hand, feeling sorry for her: "Outsiders don't know about it now, your eldest sister is not your eldest sister!" But any mother would feel a little dazed when she heard this kind of news. If she When such a thing happened to her sweetheart, she fainted before it was too late, "Back then your uncle was sent outside to inspect the market, and he brought your aunt who was in a bad mood to relax, but how could you know that although the month is old, you can... Your eldest aunt, who was sitting still, encountered an accident, fell down and gave birth prematurely, and gave birth to Lan Lan. She thought it was over. Who would have guessed that the management of the small hospital in that place was not strict. , two baby girls born on the same day were held in the wrong arms, and a secretary who worked in our group before, He Xiaoyu, whom you didn't recognize, is your uncle's biological daughter!"