104

Hot water cascaded down Sonny's hair, which had just been trimmed by Shawn, the length reaching her elbows once more, but was a little longer when wet, something she was used to. The last haircut Sonny had was when they were at the prison, and she was a little bit overdue, rinsing out the conditioner from her curly hair before pinning it up with a large clip to keep it out of the way so she could wash her body. A light creak filled the air, followed by a rustling sound before the shower door opened, strong arms wrapping around her from behind, holding her close. She always knew it was Daryl, anyone else would knock on the door and if someone tried to enter without permission, her literal guard dogs would alert her. Bucky and Lucky would always be in the bathroom with Sonny, which she assumed was a pack thing, the two of them protecting her when she's vulnerable, but that's something they would always do.

Daryl had been relatively quiet since he returned from the run, short sentences or even one word responses, and she knew he believed Denise's death was his fault. If he hadn't taken her out there, she may still be alive, and Sonny tried to warn her. In a way, it almost felt like she jinxed it. She grabbed a washcloth from it's small hook, running it under the water and wringing it out, turning around in his arms and reaching up, gently cleaning the dirt from his face. Since they arrived in Alexandria, she would always do this -- washing his face, body and even his hair sometimes -- knowing he took comfort in her touch. His eyes closed when she ran the wash cloth against his neck, a low sigh emitting from him when she was finishing with the first part. Sonny proceeded to wash his body, keeping her touch light and gentle, pressing her lips against his scars, which would cause a light shudder up his spine.

He leaned his head back, rinsing out the two-in-one shampoo and conditioner from his hair, opening his eyes and looking back down at his woman. A soft smile formed on her lips, standing on the tip of her toes and pressing her lips against his own, which caused him instantly comply. Her arms wrapped around his neck as his hands placed themselves on her waist, pulling her flush against him,

"Need you" he mumbled against her lips

"You have me" her voice soft

Feeling his hands travel a little lower, firmly gripping her thighs, taking her feet from the floor as he pressed her back against the shower wall, her back arching slightly as a light gasp emitted from her due to the coldness of it, despite the shower being hot. Her legs wrapped around his waist as his lips traveled toward her neck, knowing she could distract him, even for a little while. She didn't need the foreplay, neither of them did, which is why her fingers on her right hand trailed down his chest, over his stomach, a grunt emitting from him when she gripped him. Sonny led him to her entrance, Daryl looking down in between them as he moved his hips, watching as they became one, her head leaning back against the shower wall, a soft moan escaping her lips.

It was a quiet day in the infirmary, the only patient Sonny had was Tobin -- the man Carol had been seeing -- he had been working on the new guard tower when he fell and hurt his hand. It wasn't sprained, but it would be bruised for a little while. Denise's absence was well noted, before the original doctor, she had kept to herself, staying inside most of the time and reading something. But since Sonny taught her what she needed to know, she became important in the community, now it was just the brunette. She thought it would be wise to not teach anyone else, since whoever she taught seemed to lose their life. Zach, Noah, Tyreese, Denise.

What was the point?

A low sigh emitted from her nose, hopping up and sitting down on the gurney, having nothing to do. The door to the infirmary opened, Daryl walking inside, making his way over to Sonny after a moment and standing in between her legs, placing his hands on her thighs.

"You're going out?" She asked, taking note of his clothes

"For a bit" nodding slightly

She couldn't go with him, they both knew that, reaching up and gently cupping his face in her hands, leading his gaze to hers.

"Be careful, okay?" looking at him

"I'll be back" he promised

A small smile formed on her lips, bringing his head closer and gently claiming his lips with her own, which caused him to comply in an instant, his hands sliding up, grasping her waist as he deepened the kiss. The two pulled back after a moment,

"I love you" her voice soft

"I love you, too" honesty in his voice

X

Bucky shifted his position, now laying on his side as he slept on the ground next to his brother, Sonny looking at them for a moment, a small smile on her lips as she continued to braid the paracord, deciding to make a collar for both of them. Since they had been with her, they've never had a collar, something that would make them hers completely. She had found a book on how to braid paracord a few months ago, and found a lot of it a few weeks ago. And since she had nothing to do, she might as well keep herself occupied during the quiet day. The braids were firm, but also loose enough to be flexible so it could go around their necks, and she had even found two tags that she could sew into the collars to prevent them from making noise. She made Bucky's a little bit bigger since his neck was a little thicker than Lucky's, looking at her work in progress with pride in her eyes, knowing her two loyal companions would appreciate their gifts.