015. 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧

While Ilyana was busy occupied, tangeled, with Neteyam. Both of their parents had swam out — way past the reef, as they were informed something happened to Roa.

They swam up to the tulkun and her calf, tears brimming in the Tsahìk's eyes. Roa lay, floating above the surface, lifeless.

Gasps escaped Ronal's lips, as she slid off her ilu and into the water — making her way to the tulkun.

"Her name is Roa."

Tonowari spoke, as the three Na'vi watched Ronal mourn the tulkun.

"She was my spirit sister."

Ronal cried out, breaking their hearts.

"She was the composer of songs. We would sing together."

Ronal's voice was broken, her spirit sister who she had much loved — died. Along with her calf, which she had waited many breeding cycles to have. The clan was so happy for her.

"What is this Tonowari?"

He looked to her mate in comfort, the Olo'eyktan looked down. Unknown on how to comfort his wife with such a heartbreaking event.

Tonowari growled. Neytiri looked down in shame, her ears — too showing her emotion.
It had dawned on the couple how they had brought this among the Metkayina people. The war had come to them.

Jake's eyes were met with a blinking device, stabbed into Roa's right fin.

*ೃ༄AUTHORS NOTE; this is such a short chapter but i need to build suspenseeee.
vote and comment!