010. 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨

Ilyana, Tsireya and Tuk were all occupied in their marui. Ilyana was teaching the two girls how to to make a top with the things Tuk had picked up from exploring with Tsireya.

"Where were you yesterday?"

She asked her older sister. Ilyana stayed concentrated, threading things through her top, trying to pretend she didn't hear her question.

Ao'nung walked passed to get something and hit Ilyana on the back of her head with his tail. She turned around and hissed at him before he walked out and shrugged.

"Ilyanaaa."

Tuk sang, tapping her leg. Both girls had stopped what they were doing and stared at the girl.

"Yana I know you can hear me."

Tsireya tilted her head down at her and looked through her eyelashes. Ilyana looked up slightly and smiled.

"I took Neteyam training."

She told them, as if it wasn't a big deal. Although Tuk clearly thought otherwise. The thought of Ilyana and her brother being together brought an un-natural hope for the young Na'vi as she jumped around, shaking the Na'vi.

"Tuk."

Ilyana laughed, grabbing Tuk and pulling her down to sit in her lap.

"You like my brother!"

She shouted, Ilyana planting a hand across her mouth. Tsireya glared at her sister making her remove her hand from the lower part of her face.

Just then Neteyam's shadowed was noticed, peering into the entrance of the marui. Ilyana's 'eyebrows' raised and went to shoo off Tsireya and Tuk. Her younger sister picked Tuk up and carried her out of the marui, giving her sister a small teasing smile as they left.

"Is that new?"

Neteyam pointed to the top she had previously put on after finishing making it. Ilyana nodded and smiled. He noticed small things.

Neteyam wanted to explore more of the reef's, as exploring the forest was what he did when he was back home.

"How many sky people did you meet?"

Ilyana asked. She was intrigued about how Na'vi could live and communicate so close to people who had tried to kill them. She found the sky people fascinating. They were just so small.

"Alot."

He hadn't kept count, and shook his head laughing at how close she had gotten to him while asking questions. Her eyes were widened and her hand was plastered on his arm as she looked up at him with concentration.

"Let's go."

Neteyam's had started to tense at her touch and insisted she take him to explore.

Ilyana swam them a little past the reef before she dived under the water, releasing the bond with her ilu letting it swim to the top as she swam deeper. Neteyam followed after her tail until she stopped at a cove surrounded by shell, flowers and coral.

It's a secret.

Ilyana signed to Neteyam as she swam into the cove. The sides lit up with bioluminescent dots, and glowing lights. The bluish water now glowing like glittery turquoise.

The two had resurfaced inside the underwater cove.

"I haven't even showed Tsireya this place."

She looked to Neteyam who sat next to her on a rock. From the corners of her eye she noticed a small smile pick up from the corner of his lips.

They sat in her secret cove and occupied themselves by telling each other stories. Well, Neteyam was telling Ilyana everything about the Omaticaya clan and his life back in the forest, though he felt like he was telling her his life story.

"What about you?"

He asked her, averting the attention from him. She sat, clueless as if she hadn't known a thing about herself. Letting out a small but heavy sigh Ilyana pressed her lips together knowing she'd have to tell someone one day.

"My father does not trust me."

She started.

"Initially mother had wanted me to become the next cheif, but when we became old enough father decided I was fit to take care of our people. So the role was switched to Ao'nung."

Ilyana looked everywhere but Neteyam, not knowing what he'd do with what he just told her.

"It's why I don't tell people my buisness. It's how I lost my fathers trust."

She rolled her eyes wanting to end this topic immediately. Neteyam had caught on and not said anything, making sure she wasn't uncomfortable.

"Oh!"

Ilyana suddenly stood up and was about to return back to the water but Neteyam held her back.

"What?"

"Ao'nung and his friends are hosting a party, the tulkun are meant to arrive soon."

They swam back towards the beach and found a group of young Metkayina Na'vi gathered around on the sand.

A quiet sound of music was playing but no one had focused on where. Ilyana went to greet her brother, but instead was met with her sister. Who wasn't acting herself.

"Yana!"

She shouted from across the beach. Tsireya began to skip to her sister, Lo'ak awkward running behind her.

"Yana?"

Neteyam whispered in her ear, teasingly.

"Shhh, secret."

Ilyana placed a finger over her lips before Tsireya fell into her arms.

"You have to keep this a secret."

The sober Metkayina girl told the two boys who stood in front of her.

*ೃ༄AUTHORS NOTE; i saw someone else write a scenario where they have parties like normal teenagers and i love the idea of it!! also js pretend they have alcohol here idkkk ;)
vote and comment!