016. 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙡𝙠𝙪𝙣

A crowd had surrounded, around Tonowari and Ronal. The Olo'eyktan and Tsahìk informing their clan of the events the avatars had caused.

"My spirit sister and her baby have been murdered by the sky people!"

Ronal was worked up, shouting at Jake. An arrange of shouts and cries filled the crowed. Ilyana stood beside her brother and sister, all in each other's embrace as they watched their mother, extremely hurt.

Neteyam was stood near his father, defending him. It hurt to see Neteyam, defend the man who would have been the cause of this but knew it was inevitable.

"This war has come to us!"

Tonowari bellowed out. Ao'nung and Rotxo stuck out their tounges hissing and stomping their spears.

Jake tried to explain how to sky people do not care about the great balance.

"Listen to him."

Neteyam spoke.

Jake sully told them they had to inform the tulkun to leave. They can't attack. It'll only bring a worse war to them.

"Leave? You live among us and you learn nothing?"

It had been in Metkayina culture, Na'vi culture, to fight against the evil that came against them. To fight for their family, traditions, to fight for what they loved.

Turok Makto held up the blinking device, Neteyam held in his hand and stood up on the woven platform.

"You tell the tulkun, if they're hit with one of these. They're marked for death. You call for me I'll silence it."

Lo'ak looked down, and Payakn immediately popped up into his mind. It was as if Neteyam could read his brothers mind, he knew immediately what he was about to do.

Ronal and Tonowari communicated with their eyes, before dismissing the Na'vi to warn the tulkun.

Lo'ak had run off, Neteyam following close behind. He eyed Ilyana and she lead her brother and sister to get their ilu.

Lo'ak called for his ilu as he arranged all the harnesses, thinking he was going to be alone.

"No way you're running out of here baby brother."

Neteyam walked up behind him, somehow finding the whole situation amusing.

"I have to warn Payakan."

Lo'ak demanded, his desicion finalised. Lo'ak had grown so close to the tulkun, he had to help him.

"No. You've got to keep your skxawng ass here."

Neteyam stressed, gesturing it with his hands.

"He's outcast!"

Lo'ak pushed.

"There's no one to warn him but me!"

"Bro. Do you always have to make things so hard?"

Neteyam teased, patting his younger brothers head. Lo'ak pushed his hand away, angry.

"No, you mean why can't I be the perfect son like you?"

Lo'ak had rid of the teasing and created a tension between the brothers. Neteyam backed away nodding, his lips pressed in a straight line.

"The perfect little soldier, well I'm not you! Okay?"

The oldest boy stepped forward, his braids swaying above his shoulders. Neteyam's ears twiched as he flashed his fangs at his younger brother, holding back a meaningful argument.

"I'm not you!"

Lo'ak turned around.

"He is my brother, I'm going!"

The eager boy pointed behind him, indicating past the reef — where Payakan would have been. All alone.

"Oh, he's your brother?"

Neteyam asked, furious. Stalking after the boy he grabbed his arm, spinning him around.

"No, I'm your brother."

Neteyam's 'eyebrows' furrowed, slightly hurt at how Lo'ak had seemed to forget about his blood brother.

It was then that the Metkayina children jumped up off their ilu and onto the walkway.

"Lo'ak!"

Tsireya shouted out, but it had only led him to dive in the water and swim off faster.

Ilyana shared a look with Neteyam, holding his hand as they dived into the water — after Lo'ak.

Kiri and Tuk followed behind them too. It was now Tsireya, Ao'nung, Rotxo, Neteyam, Kiri, Tuk and Ilyana who followed the boy who was willing to do anything to help the outcast Payakan.

Lo'ak heard the shouts and crys from the youth but chose to ignore them and get to the young pulu as fast as he could.

Lo'ak had greeted the tulkun before cursing under his breath.

"Shit!"

Lo'ak spotted the familiar tracking device, stuck in Payakan's fin. Lo'ak jumped onto it's back, Neteyam and Ilyana shortly behind him.

"Help me take this out!"

Lo'ak continously tugged at the tracker but it didn't budge.

"Quick!"

Ilyana shouted, she turned her head over her shoulder as the killer ship came into view.

"Shit!"

Lo'ak repeated. Tsireya sat above it, pushing down with her feet — the others tugging at it in all directions.

"Call it in! Call dad! Just do it!"

Neteyam spoke quickly.

*ೃ༄AUTHORS NOTE; this book is no where nearrr ending but just a heads uo be prepared to shed a few tears in the next few chapters...
vote and comment!