019. 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙

"That was insane cuz!"

Was one of the last clear things Neteyam heard, as he attempted to stay above the surface of the water.

"Lo'ak! Help!"

Ilyana cried out. Her hand against Neteyam's chest, trying to prevent as much blood from seeping out as she could.

"Come on bro."

Lo'ak spoke as Tsireya showed up, with her ilu.

"Just go."

His head was bareley above the water, but Ilyana's strength wasn't enough to keep him up.

"I'm shot."

His words stung his brother, Ilyana and even Tsireya. Ilyana's ears turned down, along with her eyebrows. She couldn't cry, it would make him feel even worse.

"You promised to be with me forever. You can't break that promise."

So attempting to keep her tears along the brim of her eyes, she pushed him in front of him on her ilu. Tsireya on the side, holding onto Nìlìuu's fin.

Lo'ak swam behind them with spider on Tsireya's ilu. She rushed towards the nearest land she could find and stopped at a huge rock.

"Bro, watch his head bro."

Lo'ak stressed, as the teens carried the weak boy onto the rocks. Laying him down, Jake had arrived too.

As much as Ilyana wanted nothing more than to be by his side while everything happened she couldn't bare to see him in so much pain. Because of her.

If she hadn't followed them, he would have no reason to protect anyone form the flying bullets. She was the reason he got shot.

"No."

Neytiri's voice broke as she sat at her son's side. Watching his family break down beside him broke her heart even more. She sat next to her sister, by his legs.

"Dad, I want to go home."

Neteyam spat out, his words were barely audible but pulling a sentence together weakend him even more.

"Ilyana."

His stutters stopped, unable to finish what he had intendsd to say. He lay, open eyed, still. No movement was sensed and it dawned on Jake first.

He shook his head.

"Neteyam."

Neytiri whispered, she hadn't realised he was dead yet. Dead?

Ilyana watched him carefully, for any sign of life. But nothing was proven. She bit her bottom lip, as Neytiri shook her son — attempting to wake him up.

Ilyana's heart dropped. Neteyam had died? That can't happen? Not when they vowed their lives to each other.

He wouldn't get to see the day that Ilyana would tell her parents about them, the day that Ilyana and Neteyam would share a romantic night alone, the day that they'd die hand in hand. Together.

This wasn't meant to happen. Everyone would stay unknown to the knowledge of Neteyam and Ilyana's relationship.

It was then, that Ilyana's façade was broken. Everyone sat there, on the rock, watched her fall apart.

Her wails echoing throughout the open ocean. Her mate, lay lifeless in front of her.

Neteyam was dead.

*ೃ༄AUTHORS NOTE; well..
vote and comment!