041. 𝙚𝙮𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨

When Neteyam dropped Ilyana back to her marui from riding through the sky late at night, they found Tsireya sitting and waiting for her sister in the opening of the marui.

Ilyana told Neteyam to go home, leaving the two sisters together alone.

"Have you made up?"

Tsireya teased, looking to her sister who sat beside her.

"I guess so."

Ilyana laughed and her mind immediately went back to the scenario they had just experienced. It was like she fell in love with him all over again.

"What about you and Lo'ak."

She nudged her younger sister, causing the both of them to result in laughter.

"I need to see my spirit sister."

Tsireya seemed desperate and needed support from her beloved tulkun. Ilyana nodded, knowing if her younger sister needed to tell her she would.

Ilyana took her sisters hand and dragged the two into the water, swimming with their ilus towards the tulkun.

It was dark and passed their curfew but Tsireya was clearly desperate. It was just a matter of, why?

"Reya slow down."

Ilyana shouted out to her younger sister, diving in and out of the waves of the water.

When they reached their designated tulkun the sisters seperated. Ilyana swam to Eysan and immediately greeted her.

My Lyana.

Eysan spoke with her eyes, moving her body a bit.

Hello Eysan

Ilyana climbed out of the water and sat on her spirit sister's fin.

I have a dilemma.

The Metkayina girl moved her hands signing the words.

I'm all eyes.

The tulkun's joke caused Ilyana too laugh. It was no surprise her tulkun was rather humorous.

I spent the day with Neteyam and I am still so in love with him.

Eysan rolled her eye playfully and dived into the water, surprising Ilyana. When they rose back up, surfacing the water Eysan gave her one humorous knowing look.

Marry him.

*ೃ༄AUTHORS NOTE; don't ask why tsireya needs to see her spirit sister, that is confidential.
anyways seeing all ur comments make me so happy you don't understand.
vote and comment!