038. 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬

Ilyana's plan of acting like Neteyam never existed was going well. Extremely well. A bit too well that sometimes she forgot he existed, and it hurt to remember him again. But Ilyana knew she couldn't let that bother her.

Ilyana was looking after Tuk, walking across the beach in search of materials. Tuk was growing by the minute and she wasn't fitting in her omaticaya clothes anymore so Ilyana promised to make Tuk a new attire. Metkayina style.

She was concentrated on searching through the sand when Tuk spotted commotion coming from the group her sibilings were sat in.

"Lyana let's go!"

Ilyana had not been sure where her nickname had suddenly sprang from. But one of the Sully children had used it once and it automatically stuck with the rest of them.

"I'm coming Tuk wait."

Ilyana almost dropped the materials as the young girl struggled to pull her through the thick smooth sand, which turned into a patch of seaweed as they made it to the rocks where everyone was sat laughing.

Ao'nung and Neteyam had seemed to be teasing the younger boy and to be honest, Ilyana couldn't care less. She wanted to concentrate on Tuk's clothes.

"What's happening."

Many had acknowledged their arrival but the ones who didn't turned their heads in Tuk's direction.

"Your brother is a bit embarrassed."

Ilyana sat beside Lo'ak and Tsireya. Who had tried to calm the very worked up Lo'ak, down.

"Shut up bro!"

Lo'ak was turning a bright pink, a human-like feature he had picked up from his dad as it was impossible for Na'vi to turn pink. Tsireya looked at Lo'ak, and she seemed to be more fed up than annoyed.

"Lo'ak you should tell her." 

Tsireya was calm and she spoke quietly, placing a gentle hand on Lo'ak's. One of the other Na'vi girls whispered into Ilyana's ear. Her eyes widened and her ears turned down as she turned to Lo'ak.

"You had a crush on me?"

Ilyana was shocked herself, but hearing her ask him made Lo'ak feel even more ashamed.

"Of course I did. Who wouldn't?"

He shook his head, admitting to it. Though he liked her before, not any more though. Neteyam stood behind his brother and rubbed his shoulders teasingly. He shoved him off and rolled his eyes in a sulk.

"I wish I knew."

*ೃ༄AUTHORS NOTE; with how close i made them, there's no way lo'ak would not have a crush on Ilyana but he loved Tsireya now dw.
idek 😃
vote and comment!