017. 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

Ilyana pulled at the tracker, as hard as she could.

"Ao'nung!"

Neteyam threw the teens a rope as he sat on his ilu. He had planned to swim as fast as he could, enough that his ilu would pull the tracker out.

With enough tugging and pulling, it had flew out of Payakan's fin and into Neteyam's arms.

"Go! I will draw them away."

Neteyam demanded. Ilyana had wanted to go with him, it was dangerous — though he refused any help and told her to stay with his brother. Like Lo'ak is responsible enough to not get them killed.

They all swam in seperate directions on their ilus, Neteyam away from everyone else.

The ilu let out calls and cries as they swam quickly through plants and weeds, hiding from the sky people.

Tuk, who was sat behind Kiri, was slowly escaping her grasp. Though her older sister was determined to keep her sat behind her — a hard leaf had seperated the two sisters.

Kiri couldn't even turn around, it had all happened too fast. Ilyana swam past and attempted to help Tuk onto the back of Nìlìuu but the sky people shot something into her side, causing the ilu to float up to the surface.

It had shocked Ilyana, her ilu was helpless — laying at the surface of the water. Vunurable to any of the sky people.

She had floated in the water for a second, watching the sky people move towards her in their submarine. The vehicle was unknown to the Na'vi girl as she made no escape — Neteyam swam by on his own ilu, grabbing ahold of her hand and pulling her up behind him. Securing her with his hand on her thigh.

The ilu's swerved in and out of leaves, barely getting by — the sky people on their tails. Ilyana spotted Tuk swim into an air pocket but carried on swimming as they saw Lo'ak and Tsireya swin towards the young girl.

All they could do know was carry on hiding.

*ೃ༄AUTHORS NOTE; chapters are gonna be short atm because i need to drag it onnnn
vote and comment!