035. 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚

Tsireya and Ilyana were dressing for the party when the youngest of the two spoke.

"You wear that all the time."

She had infact wore this woven top all the time, but it hadn't bothered her, until her sister said so.

"You won't stick out to Neteyam."

"I'm not trying to."

Tsireya had constantly attempted to get her older sister to at least make an effort to get Neteyam to fall back in love with her. Ao'nung and Tsireya, even Lo'ak feared they'd run out of time and Neteyam would fall for another girl. But was he even still mated to Ilyana?

"Please make an effort."

Tsireya pleaded to her older sister, who she had hoped would get back with Neteyam. It benefited their whole family.

"Tsireya you annoy me sister."

Ilyana sighed and took the garments that Tsireya folded neatly for her. To Ilyana's dismay they were rather beautiful. Her sister had handmade a top from beads, pearls and shells — which hung from her neck, just covering the bottom of her bust. It matched perfectly to the dark green woven loin cloth.

"You look beautiful Tsireya."

Ilyana had just finished with her younger sister's hair, tapping her shoulders indicating that she was done.

"Come lets go Reya."

Ilyana fell behind Lo'ak and Tsireya. He had waited outside the marui so he could walk with them although they all knew he really wanted to walk with Tsireya.

Ilyana staggered her steps, cautious whether she was going to attend this party or not. She worried it would have hurt her too much if she saw Neteyam do something with another girl. After all, were they even mated still?

"Be brave."

Lo'ak pulled Ilyana along. They had developed a sibiling-like relationship. Platonic soulmates if you will, they were practically inseperable at this point.

The group fell apart and Ilyana made her way to Ao'nung who was stood with Rotxo and a couple of his other friends, who she wasn't as close with.

"Lyana!"

Ao'nung was clearly not himself as he slurred her name, resulting in all the Na'vi boys to burst out laughing.

"Why are you here? Neteyam is over there."

The Metkayina boy flung a heavy arm over her shoulders, rocking her from side to side like the tide that they stood not too far from. The light had disappeared and you could only make out the outline of everyones bodies, the only distinct feature being their bioluminescent freckles.

Ilyana escaped Ao'nung grasped and roamed around looking for something to occupy herself with. Until she layed eyes on Neteyam who had just walked onto the patch of sand. It was late and he was clearly extremely busy before he arrived as he looked flustered and unfocused.

Ilyana couldn't lie, he looked hot even though he looked extremely stressed for some unknown reason. Her feelings for him hadn't changed and she was positive they wouldn't.

But that all changed in a matter of seconds when another Na'vi girl came from around the corner Neteyam had previously revealed himself from.

*ೃ༄AUTHORS NOTE; my writing is so lame omdss
vote and comment!