Arena Event

At the break of dawn, a monstrous hurricane tore through the Arena, leaving very little in its wake.

Rachel awoke with a start. She realized that she must've overslept. Drowsy but alert, the oracle darted towards the bunker she spent several days making.

Her eyes widened in horror. A large boulder was covering the entrance. There was no way she could move it in time.

A thunderous CRACK boomed from behind. She didn't even get a chance to turn around before a mighty oak tree crushed her into a fine paste.

Meanwhile, Ginny was jumping around wildly, trying to avoid the spells flying out of Peter's wand. The older man cackled maniacally as he fired curse after curse at the young girl.

One particularly bad jinx hit her leg. She cried out in pain as numerous blisters began to appear all over her body. It was getting hard to breath as pus-filled boils filled her lungs up to the brim.

Peter snickered and turned around only to bump into a very angry cyclops. Tyson hoisted him up by the robes.

"BAD MOUSE!"

He slammed the wizard into the ground over and over again. Rain mixed with blood, creating a disgusting pool in the darkened mud. Broken bones jutted out of Peter's arms and legs, further adding to the grotesque display.

Perhaps it was merely coincidence, but as soon as Tyson finished his assault, a lightning bolt struck the ground, knocking him into a nearby riverbank.

His eyes slowly drifted shut as he fell into a deep slumber.

On another part of the Arena, two devious warriors crossed paths for the first and last time.

The battle was not yet over.