Day One

George Weasley spent hours searching for a water source, somehow forgetting that he was a wizard who could produce water from the tip of his wand.

Hagrid and Hermione found Octavian and asked if he would help them raid Coach Hedge's camp. He was reluctant at first, but he eventually agreed to it, since they would be attacking one of the Greeks. Bellatrix overhead their conversation and joined in (much to everyone's disappointment).

Sirius Black transformed into a dog and fell asleep under the shade of a large oak tree.

Luna Lovegood scanned the Arena for anyone she recognized. Every second that passed by made her feel more and more anxious. For the first time in years, she felt alone.

Annabeth received water from an unknown sponsor.

While clearing away small boulders to make way for a proper campsite, Tyson accidentally threw one at Neville. All of the bones in Longbottom's body were reduced to a fine powder as blood gushed out of his head like a fountain.

Thalia spent the day hunting for wildlife.

Percy and Malfoy created a temporary alliance in order to gather more resources.

Peter Pettigrew turned himself into a rat.

As Frank was about to lie down for a quick nap, he noticed a burning sensation in his feet. The sharp pain started climbing up his legs until he could no longer stand. Tears streamed down his face as everything around him began to grow dark. He felt around the insides of his pockets for the tiny piece of wood that his life was tethered to. There was nothing but lint and dust.

Somewhere off in the distance, Dumbledore threw a small piece of bark onto a raging campfire that he had made. Little did he know the terrible fate he brought upon an innocent teenager.

Piper saw something coming towards her from the shadows. Instinctively, she pulled out her dagger and knocked the figure to the ground. Just as she raised her blade for a killing blow, the figure's face came into view. Piper's weapon dropped to the ground as she pulled Leo into a hug, apologizing profusely for almost killing him.

Ginny received an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Lupin fired a spell at Chiron. The attack missed, and the centaur galloped away as fast as possible.

Snape thought about Hogwarts.

Jason sharpened his blade while enjoying a peaceful view of the lake.

Reyna and Dobby worked together for the day.

Grover practiced his nature magic.

Clarisse set up camp in a dank cave that had a nice overview of the Arena.

Fred Weasley constructed a shack with plenty of traps set up around the perimeter.

Harry Potter took a nap.

Ron silently peeked out from behind a bush. Voldemort was pacing back and forth in front of the cliff's edge. One spell was all it would take.

"FLIPENDO!"

He watched as Voldemort was thrown into the air by an invisible force. Ron had done it. He had killed the most powerful dark wizard of all time! That is, he thought that he had done it. Unfortunately for him, Voldemort had actually apparated midair and landed safely on the ground.

Rachel Elizabeth Dare attempted to summon a vision of the future. This was something she had never been able to do on command; it always just seemed to come to her naturally. She sat down by the lake and meditated. What she saw next chilled her to the core.

Nico made his way to the darkest corners of the Arena. Everywhere he went, the sickening scent of death was ripe in the air. This would normally comfort him. Instead, it filled him with dread. Something was watching him.