Night Seven

Hermione, Ginny and Tyson slept in shifts. Peter sneaked in as a rat and stole some of their resources.

Rachel and Percy spent the night looking for shelter. There had to be somewhere in the Arena that would protect them from what was about to happen soon.

Fred and Nico talked about a bunch of stuff while sitting near the lake. During their conversation, Nico confessed to accidentally summoning Akuma. He explained how he promised to find William Afton as long as the demon would try to kill the beast in the woods. He then explained how Akuma said that there was no beast in the woods before slaughtering both Octavian and Dumbledore. Fred was shocked to hear what had happened but told Nico it wasn't his fault. Akuma was probably going to kill everyone anyway.

With that "cheerful" thought, they both tried in vain to get some sleep.

Snape walked into the deepest parts of the woods. Tired and desperate, he knew that there was only one way to end this nightmare. He pointed his wand in the air, and red sparks lit up the brilliant night sky. His plan worked perfectly. Within seconds he could hear the rattling of chains.

Jason traversed the rocky terrain that led to one of the cliffs. As he was about to make his ascent, he saw something that made his blood freeze. His sister, Thalia, was impaled on a sharpened rock. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he fell to the ground. He didn't even hear the footsteps approaching until they were right behind him.

"Pathetic. Your emotion shows weakness. Weakness has no place in this world."

When Akuma was done, all that remained was a mangled corpse covered in tears and blood.