Character Bio

Places of Interest

(Harry Potter)

Hogwarts: A magical school where young wizards and witches can learn the intricacies of magic. It is considered to be the best wizarding school there is.

(Percy Jackson)

Camp Half-Blood: A mystical camp where young Greek demigods (aka Half-Bloods) can learn to harness their powers and train to live safely out in the mortal world.

Camp Jupiter: A strict training camp where young Roman demigods (aka Half-Bloods) can learn to harness their powers and train. There is also an entire city located nearby where adult and elderly half-bloods can relax and enjoy "normal" lives.

Terms of Interest

Immortality: Cannot die of old age

Invulnerability: Cannot be harmed by physical means

Soul Resistance: Soul cannot be claimed by death or pass on to an afterlife

Resilience: Ability to survive continuous physical trauma

Resurrection: Able to come back from the dead

The Mist: A powerful magical force in the Percy Jackson universe that prevents mortals from seeing anything supernatural.

District One

Name: Harry Potter

Franchise: Harry Potter

Alliance: Good

Race: Wizard

Weapons: Wand

Powers: Magic, Teleportation

Description: Harry Potter is a teenage wizard currently enrolled at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He is incredibly famous in the wizarding world for being the only person to ever survive the killing curse at the hands of the dark lord Voldemort. Since then, the two of them have been at odds with each other. Although Harry grew up with his muggle aunt and uncle, it did not take him very long to embrace his magical destiny as the Boy Who Lived.

Name: Ron Weasley

Franchise: Harry Potter

Alliance: Good

Race: Wizard

Weapons: Wand

Powers: Magic, Teleportation

Description: Ron Weasley is a teenage wizard currently enrolled at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He is often considered the forgotten middle child in the ever-expanding Weasley family. Most people typically underestimate him due to his hotheadedness and obliviousness. However, he's far smarter than he seems and has helped Harry Potter in a vast number of ways during their battles against Voldemort.

Name: Hermione Granger

Franchise: Harry Potter

Alliance: Good

Race: Muggleborn Witch (Human Parents)

Weapons: Wand

Powers: Magic, Teleportation

Description: Hermione Granger is a teenage witch currently enrolled at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Born from muggle parents and raised in the regular human world, Hermione was eager to embrace the wonders of magic once she learned of her innate gift. She has studied every aspect of magic (aside from Divination) extensively, learning all that she can whenever she can. Though she has a tendency to be stuck-up and occasionally condescending, she is a very intelligent girl and has a bright future ahead of her in the wizarding world.