Day Four

Thalia found a trail of blood in the woods. She followed it until she came across an unconscious and very injured Leo. The daughter of Zeus took him back to her main site and used nectar to nurse him back to health.

Octavian and Luna used their combined abilities to gain as many resources as possible. Though he would never admit it outright, Octavian was slowly getting used to the strange girl's company.

Jason helped Ginny collect fruit from a tree. He hadn't told her yet about the monster in the woods for fear of scaring her. However, he did mention that it would be safer if they worked as a pair.

Tyson almost stepped on Rat Peter by accident. As an apology, he gave the small rodent an apple that he had collected from a tree.

Snape came across a strange pair of footprints in the ground. They were vaguely humanoid but sported sharp nails on the ends of each toe. Something about looking at them gave him the chills.

Rachel found a nice rock to sit on while meditating. Not even two full minutes into her relaxation, there was a loud war cry from right next to her. Coach Hedge proceeded to chase her all around the lake while yelling out random Rambo and Bruce Lee quotes.

Reyna overheard Dobby and Chiron talking nearby. It sounded like the old centaur was consoling the poor elf. She smiled. For once, it wasn't a forced smile or a fake one. She was genuinely happy that Dobby was getting the help he needed.

Fred tried to help comfort a grieving Percy as Dumbledore explored the Arena.

Hermione stalked Piper.

Nico went to the lake in an attempt to conjure up spirits of the dead. He figured that at least one of them would be able to tell him more about the creature from last night. As he reached out with his senses to focus on any lingering soul, something cold latched on.

The half-blood took a sudden step back, but it was too late. Something evil was stirring beneath the rippling waters.

A hand burst forth from the surface of the lake. A powerful entity pulled itself onto the nearby riverbank. It took a few deep breaths before staggering to its feet.

Akuma's red eyes bore into Nico di Angelo.

"Where is William Afton?"