View from above

Headcanons

-

- Finney makes all kinds of bracelets for everyone. Gwen started it with finney. But she grew out of it and gave it to him and he continued it. He tends to do it when he's stressed or regressed, but overall he just really likes to do it.

- Robin has a 3d printer and prints finney a lot of stuff.

- Finney has a million lamps and lampshades. No context.

- Robin journals just about everything. A lot of sketches of him and finney. And a lot of poetry in Spanish about his lover as well. Hes not really sappy in person but in his journals hes so romantic fr and just loves on Finn a whole bunch.

- Finney loves Moneytree plants and Robin loves sunflowers.

- Robin kinda forced Finney into skincare and stuff

- Robin def loves at least two Ayesha Erotica and Megadeath songs .

- Robin knits and Crochets.

- Robin has the ugliest closet known to man. He doesn't dress well on his own 😭

- Finney is always feeling cold while Robin is the opposite.

- Robin had a hyperfix on Star Wars and knows like most of the lore. He owns a lot of the books and DVD's.

- Finney doesn't love anything more than lying on Robins chest. Robin always feels him relax under his touch.

- Finney always lets out a loud sigh when he's finally comfortable.

- Robin hates pasta.

- Robin has trypophobia and thalassophobia

- Finney has submechanophobia

- Finney knows most of the twd lore