Vance is a lesbian

Reusing this from a pine scone one-shot i wrote so early in the year rip my one week long pine scone stretch you were the best amen

They are not my bf anymore Stfu stop commenting on it thanks Ty .))

"Language is scary when overanalyzed."
- I am shit

-

Finney didn't realize he was undone as he was until he was stuck cleaning his boyfriends ear piercing.

"Ow." Robin prodded "why did I even get my ears pierced in the first place."

"You almost passed out, sweetheart. I was sure you were gonna chant yourself through it until you were settled on the chair." Finney ran a brush through Robin's hair with his other hand. He looked over and watched the boys hat as it rested on the top of the jewelry box.

"I know, I know." Robin winced as he pushed a new earring through his ears.

It was quiet until Zala. Their beloved 10 year old umbrella cockatoo nipped at the new shiny object in Robins ear. - she was doing it in love. But dang! It hurt!

Robin pried her beak from it and pointed a stern finger as Finney scooped her up.

"No scolding our girl." Finney joked and Robin held back a smile.

"Well. You're bleeding. Come here."

Finney sat him down with a push on the shoulders and kissed his cheek. "Sorry about her. Listening to her goofy bird brain."

Robin sighed and closed his eyes, leaning back against his boyfriends chest and letting him do all the work.

Zala automatically felt bad and was pacing on Finney's shoulders, squabbling all sorts of crazy nonsense she had learned. "Zala." Finney reminded. Lifting her - like a football and placing her on Robins lap.

Robin looked down at the sudden weight. "There's a naughty bird." He scratched her cheeks, which she automatically turned her head to accept.

-

Finney can't take his eyes off himself. He can't take his eyes off of his arms that have held the world and his hands that have shaped mountains.

Maybe He'd never be able to understand how his power rests in the curved smile of the boy he had met in the woods. He'd be lying if he said that the boy took his breath away.

Because the boy made his tongue forget the utter language it spoke in.

-nonsense