Bathroom wine barf and homocide fantasy

"No I don't like dancing.
I can't stand dancing
And I hate dancing it's true!
But if you say "go dance"
Oh, I'd even toe dance.
Id do anything for you."

(Tw for a slur)

(HSTFU I KNOW ITS MOT HALOWEEN SHYT UP))

"Robin what the hell is that." He took a look at robins pumpkin. "Shut up finney I'm going for a feeling." He nudged at finney, swinging his knife in and out of the poor thing.

"I'm concerned." Finney shrugged and continued to shave the sides of his. He had fair reason to be concerned with Robin covered in pumpkin guts.

Robin whispered a tune as he shook the table with his heavy stabs. "God, the flies will get to it before tonight." Finney noted to him as he took time cleaning his hands off with a towel.

"Yeah? Good meal for them. Don't they eat like bodies or something," "shut up Robin that's disgusting!"

"Cook some of the pumpkin seeds. I heard white people do that."

"I'm not going anywhere near that table in fear that you'll stab me." Finney took off his bracelets to clean his hands properly. Looking back over at robin who couldn't help to turn the stabbed pumpkin around. Finney had just gone for the original pumpkin face, he wasn't sure what Robin had in mind.
He brought a towel over to the table. "You better shower before you ever touch me." Robin had placed all the seeds on the towel to hand to finney.

"What- no. I handed that to you so you could clean your hands."

"Cook them, I heard it's good, maybe we could save a few so we can grow a pumpkin."

"Robin there is no way we're going to be able to grow a pumpkin."

Robin shrugged and got back to what he was doing. He stuffed the light inside of the pumpkin and watched as finney started to put the seeds in the oven.

"Happy Halloween you absolute tard."