Bogos binted?

((THIS IS AN OLD ARCHIVE. THATCHIBI569 HAS BEEN OUTED AS A TERRIBLE PERSON. KEEPING THIS UP FOR THE WORK AND VIEWS. THANK YOU))

Agere
Cg robin
Little finney. (N/A age)

Request!!
Collab w Thatchibi569

Warnings:

Eating disorder/distorted eating

PTSD

-

"Nino-" Robin had kneeled down. It had been two days since finney's return. He was so quiet, it was unlike his regressed self to be so distant as he was right now. He was usually so jumpy. "What's got you feeling like this?" He asked. Maybe he could get some words out of him.

Finn all but looked at robin a distant look on his face he seemed so far away like he was anywhere robin wasn't. Finn had survived the grabber but surviving his way out the basement would be a challenge. Finn was currently playing with crayons on the kitchen counter his drawings were out of place too; it's like everything he did seemed odd.

Robin was unsure. He was unsure of what to say and what to do.
"I dunno." Finney whispered softly, and Robin sat down next to robin instead. The food on the counter could wait another five minutes. "Would you like to talk about it?" Robin tucked his knees to his chest as Finney shook his head and kept drawing. The drawings were rather - disturbing. But it was his therapy. So he decided not to take it from him. Or say anything. He kissed his head as he colored.

Robin looked at Finn draw for a while after that, he only stood up when he put the food in the refrigerator Finney clearly wasn't going to eat at the moment so he wouldn't force him he set himself on finns left side. criss-cross applesauce as he tried to decipher what Finney was drawing: a bike lock,a newspaper, and a phone was the only thing he could see so far.

He didn't say anything, "are you hungry?" Robin asked. But no reply. He was trying his hardest. "Finney." He watched as the boy finally turned. Robin smiled, "are you hungry?" He asked again.

Finney looked at him confused, "I can eat?" It was a question robin couldn't even begin to comprehend at first he was angry terribly angry what had this cabron done to Finn? His Finn. The one he cared for and treated with the utmost love and respect from the bottom of his heart that only Finney could tell was really there he took a deep breath "of course you can nino" he smiled "anytime you want too"

Robin heard finney suck in a breath as he nodded and set the crayon he was using down, he was now off of the wooden chair as he requested to be carried, and Robin obliged. "Let's go eat. Okay?" He whispered to him, finney rested his head on robins shoulder.